• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My new baby lizard!

M

maroite

So, a couple weeks ago I lost my favorite and beloved dragon.

I then set to the task of finding a new one, which could replace my beloved lizard... I have searched far an wide for a week or more now. I have found many little baby lizards which I cherish dearly, but... none that really got my blood going like Mayundrial did...

Tonight, before server down I decided to have a look around Fel Destard. Most of the lizards were runt sized, until in the back of the cave near the Riktor spawn I spotted one which was simply glowing!

I had about 10 minutes before server down, and I hastily set to the task of showing her how loyal and friendly I was.

After two dirt naps, she finally was convinced of my stature and decided to start a new life of adventure with me!

I rushed to the stables. Put her down in her new bed, and waited for the night to fall. I was rather worried that she may decide to leave. We all know that our companions do hate when the world goes black! Sometimes they get lost.

But when the sun came up on Sosaria again, she was waiting for me!

newdragon.jpg

This is my new friend, Haruna! I do believe we will become the best of friends after she gets some much needed rest and food! When she grows a bit, we will set forth to conquer Sosaria together!

:thumbup1:

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awww, glad to hear you've got a new draggy.

Though I was half expecting pics of a RL lizard baby when I opened this thread :D

Wenchy

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
That's a very nice dragon you have there M'Lady. And if you are like I am with my cats, I find cats I have had in the past continue to haunt me, I see them out of the corners of my eye, or feel their presence. So perhaps you will have your new friend Haruna, and Mayundrial will still be with you and be a spirit guide for you.

Terrific names by the way. I love good names.

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Damn, that has sick resists and INT. Very nice all around :).

I too was expecting something else, perhaps a slith lol.

M

maroite

That's a very nice dragon you have there M'Lady. And if you are like I am with my cats, I find cats I have had in the past continue to haunt me, I see them out of the corners of my eye, or feel their presence. So perhaps you will have your new friend Haruna, and Mayundrial will still be with you and be a spirit guide for you.

Terrific names by the way. I love good names.
I'm male... -.- haha but thanks! ;)

I liked my last dragons name, but I think I may regret my current dragons name. If she acts anything like my good friend named Haruna, which I sort of jokingly named her after, I will be in for one crazy ride! haha

Oh man... I forsee days of spending most of my time summoning food due to her not wanting to do anything and being generally disagreeable! :lol:

M

maroite

Damn, that has sick resists and INT. Very nice all around :).

I too was expecting something else, perhaps a slith lol.
Yeah! Believe me when I say my heart was RACING while trying to get her to play nice before the server went down!...

Her HP are a bit low, but her skills are completely untrained, which means Wrestling will cap at around 129ish and Tactics around 119ish? :thumbup1:

The only thing is... I will be so tempted to bring her out before she is bonded... I need to stay away from the stables!

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The only thing is... I will be so tempted to bring her out before she is bonded... I need to stay away from the stables!
Yeah def don't lol I took one out too early playing with my friend and my drag got guardwhacked, in Tram ... don't even ask me how (I'm 120/120 so it wasn't an issue of loyalty, seemed to be a potion bug actually but who knows).

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I'm male... -.- haha but thanks! ;)
That's pretty funny. Most people in game tend to think I'm a woman as well irl, even though most of the characters I play are male. I'm sure there's an interesting discussion in there somewhere about gender confusion... :)