• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

my museum is open again

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wow ive had a little time this xmas holidays to rejig my old museum castll and make it better

not sure if this is the right place ..alas ill pop on holidays too... think a lot of the high end rares folks will stick there noses up as this is not high end rares.... what i have on display is...

on europa.... the co-ords are....
its basically in felluca .... nooooo dont worry this is europa.... its the 3 ways healer area ..if u running from minoc or vesper its the first castle u come too... if u coming from yew / skara its the last castle...if u coming from britain turn for minoc/vesper and its the last castle b4 u leave the 3 ways area//

on offer for viewing pleasure ...
1.new 2010 collection on full display except the 2 items i need so why not jack them 2 prices up!!! lolz
2.new double exceptional display... why hide these away in boxes.. come see the full display.. still want quite a few pieces so hopefully people will come see the display and then sell them me .... rather than hoard it away in dark dingy boxes...sell me those missing items and let everyone see this wonderfull set collection on one castle top floor display!!
3. full holiday sets/collections /full named sets /colours etc etc from 1998 to 2015
4. global events stuff sets from 1998 to 2015....
[[alas due to max lock downs i can only show 3 or 4 so will alternate the 2 open box displays]]
5. server birth corner...just a few bits ive got hold off and kept
6. made by/swen by corner tower ...a few bits ive amassed
7. the [of exceptional] tower to be done..ongoing....project looking to best way i can display in a small space to be fair...im a bit limited for room...i may use the sister keep yet.
8. 2009/2010 2013 2014 holiday box sets.... still to finish... soooo stop hoarding these holiday boxes and let me display them all in one place!!
9. armour set dislays - of all kinds
10.loads others bits and bobs....lolz that i likey

come see it... [whatever] /// open to everyone although amy greifers wil be banned

also i have a new keep accessable from the museum castle were my latest project is ongoing......

''i was a EM Event drop please dont throw me away/hide me forever''
A strange one this ....but iam show casing the common drops of olde EM stuff thats sells for peanuts/cheap.. stuff folks can donate for the display if they so like...hey just drop it in the mailbox.. just saying why hide it away - again let me display it..... stuff like ... all drop clickies 100/200 drop stuff
Yes its a storage keep/overflow keep at the back for my own use..... but the rest of the keep will be used to display the old EM stuff that nobody cares for much.....ive made a start.... fill this keep up!!

Last edited:

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
nice place :) awesome mutant elf collection. the added doors to the castle make it a little harder to move around though, had to use circle of transparency which I don't like to do when looking at people's displays

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yes maybe i need rethink the doors...you are right u neeeed to uses the circle of transparency to open some of them...deffo not a good thing

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ahh I thought I saw you there when I was stealthing around the area. I know where your place is now and check it out soon. Thx Rip.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
co-ords ..Europa felucca .....wish i could do pics that work well...
63 33 N 65 6 E

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Most impressive! There are some made by names there I have not seen in many a year. Well done!

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thankyou... its always been there the museum and mostly always been open to the public....it just needed some time for re-jigging and making the display stuff that i collect more appealing.... just got 2 corners towers to finish when i can work out the best way to use the small spaces i have left.

its a shame u cant swop all your secures for lockdowns..that way it could be a '''proper open box museum'' - all of it....alas u soon run out of lockdowns even in a castle.... another reason for the new keep overflow....

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
on europa.... the co-ords are....
its basically in felluca .... nooooo dont worry this is europa.... its the 3 ways healer area ..if u running from minoc or vesper its the first castle u come too... if u coming from yew / skara its the last castle...if u coming from britain turn for minoc/vesper and its the last castle b4 u leave the 3 ways area//