• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My Mapping Project

seasidelion

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
put on ur site without thinking lol:

Awesome stuff, you’re the first to do a map of the crypt. if it helps I could try dying by jumping off the world there and taking screenshots looking up at parts (it only shows part, but could juxtapose together more than 1 pic).

POIs: off the top of my head only the dungeons in eltibule (goblin, house, mr and mrs eltibule), a kur map, and you can designate where the ‘start’ of the zone is (where you re spawn when dying) and where you port in from ‘enter the light’ (these might be the same spot)

excellent job!

ErasmusPrime

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
No progress on creating a dynamic google map out of the maps I have made so far but I have updated the above blog post with maps for the Mushroom Dungeon, Goblin Dungeon, and Dungeon Under The Hand

Murrpau

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Very cool, and evocative of those days of Zork through King's Quest, through EQ, drawing maps on graph paper.

rhonen

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Could you upload your current maps inti the wikia for easy access? I have your page bookmarked but I also keep the wiki open for quick reference as we'll.

Your maps are very helpful.

Ratero.

Cramit

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Could you upload your current maps inti the wikia for easy access? I have your page bookmarked but I also keep the wiki open for quick reference as we'll.

Your maps are very helpful.

Ratero.
I have to agree, your maps are great and we need a Project:Gorgon Atlas (Flash back to EQAtlas). Putting them on the wiki would be great, but keep up the work, this helps a lot!