• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My Luna House (Has Been Given Away)

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Greetings Groovy people of Siege. I have made the Decision to drop most of my accounts and am closing the one that holds the Luna house. Several people have expressed an interest in buying this home over the years and i don't remember who all did, so here's your chance. not trying to do an auction, just let me know you're interested in it and if you'd be willing to keep it public to put the umbra Hub tile back for public use. i'll wait a couple of days and randomly pull a name out of my cookie jar and give it to that person. post here if interested. Keep Rockin Siege, love all of you. :heart:

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sucks to hear it Vic. I too downgraded all accounts to just the one paid acct, so I sympathize. Hope you are doing well in RL.
I'm getting by, just busy. with Family, the job, and everything else i have going on in my life I just cannot play and therefore will spend the money on something else. probably get the Disney plus and try to watch TV lol

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
And the Winner is

Rav has been pulled from the bottom of the old cookie jar.

I am going to hit the sack, as it has been a very long, hard, and difficult day. send me a PM to work out what time suits you the most please. To the ones that did not win, i will likely be giving away another home next month. just need to find the time to stuff everything into the one home i'm keeping.