• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My Latest House *NEW 2D Pic!*

Razz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I finally replaced the KR pic with the one below. =P

I had been taking pic's during the whole process up to this point but my harddrive crashed and I lost everything for the last month or so. :cursing:

Anyway, A while back I saw a post with a 2plot that had a really nice stream running through both plots. Very inspiring work. So much so, I went and got me a couple of plots. (Thank you Ali and Texas Black) :hug:

So the picture is where I'm at right now. The inside still has a lot of work and a ton more changes on the outside before I'm done. I'll post pic's as I go this time. ;)

P.S. the plot behind my house is also mine. I'm not sure what I'm gong to do with it so I made a cave in the mean time.

C

Calla Lily

Very nice job! I especially like on the lower plot where the waterfall looks authentic and the grass doesn't look totally flat. The roofs look great too. I can never get the ridges lined up so it looks right.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Having seen the house I have to say that the KR pictures don't come near to doing it justice

Razz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Having seen the house I have to say that the KR pictures don't come near to doing it justice
So I got a few tips on how to splice 2D pic and posted the 2D version. I like the 2D much much better then the KR pic. I hope the new KR they bring out with the expansion is going to be more graphic friendly.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wonderful! now it makes sense!! :D

and yeah, would have been nice if KR had been done so it all looked like it at least went together... hopefully the 'do-over' will accomplish that

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's better! I particularly liked the virtue tile as the stair landing instead of the more usual goza mats.

S

Seth Stormcloud

Fantastic looking house(s). Really very nice!!

C

Calla Lily

I can't wait to see the inside of your house. Is the cave on the back plot functional?

Razz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is the cave on the back plot functional?

ya it is but I have not done anything to the inside at all. Just a warehouse atm. I got tired of looking at a stone cube back there so I hid all 4 stories and placed a cave for the entrance.