• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My great dragon's dex and stamina

B

blust3

Its dex is 125 but its stamina is 135. When it casts bless on itself which it often did, it becomes 135/145. Is my dragon rare? My other two dragons are 125/125 and don't cast bless spell often.

I love this dragon. The only drawback is that it has weak physical resistance, only 62.

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Well, I'd say that is, at the least, unusual. I've heard of oddities with stamina and dex on greater dragons, but I've never seen it myself.

G

My Great Wyrm has 125 DEX/119 Stamina. Pets (And Players) gain attack speed in 30 Stamina increments, they speed up by 0.25 secs, my Great Wyrm is 1 point of Stamina away from reaching that speed up point. He only reaches it when Blessed or has Agility cast on him.

B

blust3

The greater dragon now improves its evaluate intelligence skill to 80's, so when it cast bless on itself, dex/stamina becomes 136/146. I hope it can get higher when its eva int skill improves.