• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] My gardening skills are so awesome, I'm growing reapers

D

Dragonchilde

I should have known how fertile the place was when I died three times to a knot of four reapers standing on my NE corner while trying to place.

Not long after I built my first walls, the reapers were banging on my doors, demanding potions, water, and fertile dirt.

http://i42.***********/2cysjug.jpg

Now that the nursery is well established, the bloody bastards are coming in! Even in death, they fertilize my soil!

http://i40.***********/24dqvrb.jpg

D

Dragonchilde

Whoever said that clearly never had a garden in Reaper Valley. :)

M

Maximilliean

Whoever said that clearly never had a garden in Reaper Valley. :)
Try having a garden next to the Demon Temple of Fire Island. Those are some fun critters to keep away from your plants.

BTW, Nice house design

D

Dragonchilde

Try having a garden next to the Demon Temple of Fire Island. Those are some fun critters to keep away from your plants.

BTW, Nice house design
that does sound like an adventure! Don't you just love the casting through walls?

Thanks for the compliment... I need to post screenshots of the design, once I finish decoing. I'm still piecing together how I want it to look.

M

Maximilliean

Yeah the cast through the walls was fun. I really loved the "Am I going to get ganked?" recall home. Reminded me of the times before trammel. As frustrating as it was for my craftsman, who eventually moved in with a friend far away from Fire Isle, I really had alot of fun with that house. Unfortunately I lost it a few years ago. I recalled out to where it was the other night and was promptly beat upon by a deamon. I did notice two things.
1. No one else was crazy enought to place another house there.
2. My old Sentry barkeeps are still guarding a tree that was next to the corner of the house.