• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

my garden

• Thread starter MoonBeam[TBD]
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
M

MoonBeam[TBD]

Ok so here is my garden... Its a mix of rubble and the new plants and some token trees... Looks better when your in the house but i think it looks good :)

T

Teeshy

Oooh! Looks loverly! But I wanna see it BIGGER ;) Where's your house?

M

MoonBeam[TBD]

i'll post a map soon as i get my little daughter to bed

M

MoonBeam[TBD]

Here we go... I dont have cords but this is he best i can do !!

T

Teeshy

Ahhh! Thanks! =D I've been past your house before, I know I have, cos I've been noseying around that spot, and seen the rune library ;)

I'll go poke my nose in later tonight or tomorrow (hope you dont mind visitors, I promise I'll wipe my feet on the way in ;))

sligachan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hye you got yourself a stunning retreat there, I like the ice waterfall in particular.

M

MoonBeam[TBD]

aww thanks everyone .. i really like it to .. once i get more hedges i'll be adding them around the edges.

That area where my houses are are TBD owned... well all but one =P

there is about 8 houses there, just of my guild.. (wish they were more active thow hehe)
My rune library is going to change deco. currently it has the guild hall but the guild is inactive so i am movig it to my fel castle and in its place i'm putting story books.