• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My (future) gift to everyone.

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sometime in mid April (roughly when i'll be back) I'll be using a set of skulls to pop a harrower. For everyone. Because I like to consider everyone a friend.

Will I expect fighting to happen? Oh it would make things more interesting for sure.

So, who wants to have a party down in some random fel dungeon with me when this happens? I'll be bringing cake and ale.

*Disclaimer* Not a joke. Will happen. My favorite color is red.

That is all.

P.S. For those interested... I will need help in actually, you know, running the show. Im only one guy, and a free high five / hug (for those deserving) to whoever helps me.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sometime in mid April (roughly when i'll be back) I'll be using a set of skulls to pop a harrower. For everyone. Because I like to consider everyone a friend.

Will I expect fighting to happen? Oh it would make things more interesting for sure.

So, who wants to have a party down in some random fel dungeon with me when this happens? I'll be bringing cake and ale.

*Disclaimer* Not a joke. Will happen. My favorite color is red.

That is all.

P.S. For those interested... I will need help in actually, you know, running the show. Im only one guy, and a free high five / hug (for those deserving) to whoever helps me.

Let's be friends. You are awesome. :thumbup1:

ADMIT IT! HOW MANY OF YOU PUT YOUR HAND UP TO THE SCREEN?!

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sweet!!! Gots to love those HI5's going around.

We have 3 sets of skulls can bring more if needed also for public harrowers. Still have peeps a coming over. :heart:

Had to edit. I HI5'd the hand. Yes I am admitting it. :)

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Va'lis,

Always an honor to fight by your side. Count me in.

C

CatLord

I'm sorry Va'lis but I don't trust your reasoning.

A public Harrower for everyone is simply a bad idea...

You want us all together at the location... and My bet it is going to be a blood bath.

You will run in with blackrock and kill us all!!!

((I'll do my best to be of any help...))

Claudia1

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Valis my darling ...Lauranna will be there to drain the love men that stand her her way!

Where is that stash of Blackrock ...*digs threw a chest and finds a bag with large pieces of black rock*

Oh....V.A.L.I.S.! *skips off to find him*

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You will run in with blackrock and kill us all!!!
Ack! I failed to see his underlying motive, thank you for pointing it out. Still, to die in a great blackrock explosion could be a lot of fun. I'll be dying anyway so why not go out with a bang?

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Valis and his blackrock are the reason I hardly venture to Ter Mur. All it will take is one small spark and his stockpile will reduce all the gargoyle lands to a smoking hole in the ground.

You are still living in Ter Mur right Val? You'd tell us if you moved someplace near a lot of innocent bystanders right?

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Valis and his blackrock are the reason I hardly venture to Ter Mur. All it will take is one small spark and his stockpile will reduce all the gargoyle lands to a smoking hole in the ground.

You are still living in Ter Mur right Val? You'd tell us if you moved someplace near a lot of innocent bystanders right?
*shutters*

I inadvertently placed my Ter Mur house right in his township...

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*Chuckles* Lets make it interesting, I'll use two sets of skulls for a night of insane fun.

Side note: No, im not living in Ter Mur any longer.

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So far, this will be the plan of action.

Date: April 17
Time: 7 P.M meet up, Umbra bank for those that can be in a tram enviorment. I'll leave it to various guild leaders and such to inform the reds of their guilds. Or, I guess they can just chillax in the Star Room.

-7:15ish: Use Skulls.

From there the killing of harry and (99.9999999 % sure of this part) various others that come along.

If it gets killed smoothly, I'll pop another. Which i'll probably do anyway.

Oh, and I'll be recording the action in video form. If my laptop can handle it. ^^

Ok that's it for now! More info to come along as I figure out how to get all the puzzle pieces together.