• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My first character is a Dwarf Paladin, i have some questions

P

Primus37

I chose a Dwarf. They are small indeed but, are Dwarves good as paladins?

G

i think it has nothing to do with race just the player... so be the best you can be

B

Bo Riddler

My very first character was a Dwarf Paladin. He is now 64th and I chose the Holy tree for him. I kept thinking Pallys would get toughter with levels, but I honestly have always been a bit saddened by their umph.

Bo

G

I have a 65 Human pally, and frankly, I hate her.

My shadow priest kills way better than my plate wearing pally. And that's really sad. I would think a cloth wearer would be more vulnerable than a plate wearer.

I really wish Blizzard would fix pallies.

G

I've seen prot specced pally's tank with a Healadin healing for an instance and OMG....wow....it's almost as phenomenal as the tank druids and resto druid combo.

F

Ferrous_Ironclaw

i love my pally...human level 52 holy (with a few points in prot & retrib)