• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My Cu-Sidhe healing is stuck at 92.0 healing

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: My Cu-Sidhe healing is stuck at 91.3 healing

What are you training it on? Are you disco training the pup?

If you can't disco it, you'll need to have the dog fight rotting corpses or it won't gain. It's slow, but I added in a second rotter by hunting 2 in Doom and that worked pretty well.

Disco training can be done by getting the pet disco'd and you can either hunt with it or my favourite was to disco and then cast poison on the pup so it was constantly curing itself. That's good for resist gains too.

Wenchy

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

You can take the Cu down to the Prision area in Covetous.

Open one of the cells (magic unlock) and lure the Rotting Corpse in there.

Get the Cu and the RC to fight, then tell the Cu to all follow you and stay.

Now you just go into a Greater Heal (NO CURING unless absolutely needed) mode, I can do them every 12 seconds with full mana recovery. You do not want to use Bandaids as they cure Poison.

The Cu get's its skill up from curing the Deadly Poison.

Alternative is to go find a Sea Serpent.

D

Duke SP

Ah, ok thnx guys.

Wulf2k

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Poison elementals would probably be more exciting/profitable.

Can't they do high level poisons?

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

The advantage for me, is that doing the RC in the Covetous jail, is that I can get me, my Cu and a RC into a Cell and lock the door. This keeps others from joining the dance.

The RC by itself can not do enough physical damage to the Cu for me to worry about it. The Deadly Poison can, and that is what the Cu needs to cure. Hence I just go into a Greater Heal mode to keep the Cu at Full Health. The closer the Cu's healing is to 90 the closer I need to monitor it's health.

When I am bored or the Cu is fully trained I just have the Cu kill it and exit.

But I have also been known, to drag a Shadow Ore Elemental to the entrance and Disco the Cu to raise Healing to greater than 90.

Someone pointed out that discoing both the Shadow Ore Elemental and the Cu pretty much removed any danger of the Disco'd Cu dieing at the hands of the Shadow Ore Elemental.

There are other creatures, the Rune Bettle etc, but they tend to provide a more ..... dynamic/chaotic environment, so for the purpose of GM a Cu's Healing, I tend to ... take a pass on them.

On the other hand If I am simply reGMing a Cu from a Death, then I tend to use the Succubus, Deamons, White Wyrm etc as they tend to raise all skills. Then go play with the RC in Covetous to finish off Healing.

O

onthefifty

i got my cu to 95.5 in covetous and was about to tear my eyes out so i stopped.

good advise though. its a grind from 90- gm for sure.

someone mentioned sea serpents. will they take a dogs healing to gm?

i love the second level of shame for training the dogs resist. you can pull both sea serpents together there and they will non stop cast on the dog.

you can drag the air ele's out of the way and basically picnic there.

you go through portal on the first level and across the bridge. the little river runs just south of the bridge.