• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My complaint about UO Stratics...on the individual Shard Forums...is

Val Van Wolf

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
The word association thing. Hardly anyone posts about UO issues anymore. But...WORD ASSOCATION??? ... probably less exciting than counting the number of times you chew a bite of food. Look at Lake Superior for example, hardly any posts for YEARS! Sorry about the negativity here but I learned in Theatre School that once you start an emotion you can lead it anywhere, and thats what I have just done. (I hope you all realize I have a great sense of humor! Really I do.) (Last time I heard a comment like that, Donald Trump said "I have a great body!" Urp...sorry nausea is now about to overtake me. Thanks for reading.

Val'lyn De'ana

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Just one more reason to play on Siege :). We actually discuss what happens in game and don't have those silly posts. And yet, Siege is the most busy shard forum on Stratics.

-Val'lyn

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Personally I like the word association threads, I've posted in pretty much all of them at least 100 times. Although they may seem boring, they are actually kind of fun and help build the community. I've made multiple friends through the word association games that I had never spoken to in game or on the forums before starting to play word association with them. Your always welcome to join us in the word association games if you want to :)

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
pls do not do the word thingy here in UHall...
go to your shard

LetheGL

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The word association thing. Hardly anyone posts about UO issues anymore. But...WORD ASSOCATION??? ... probably less exciting than counting the number of times you chew a bite of food. Look at Lake Superior for example, hardly any posts for YEARS!
Call me crazy, but I doubt a thread where folks type one or two words is to blame for the lack of active threads in the different shard forums.

The Craftsman

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
pls do not do the word thingy here in UHall...
go to your shard
Go to your Shard? really?

If you were doing your job properly each and every one would be moved to Off Topic. And this one would have been moved to SnR. You dont usually need prompting to exercise your god complex .

Last edited:

Val Van Wolf

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Sorry everyone, I may have opened a can of worms, uh words here. I would not mind a bit if someone powerful deletes this entire thread.