• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] MY COLLECTION

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If i had it id give you 15 billion for the lot right now and then make my share from selling it off piece by piece :)

Thunderz

and I'd give it to him and then agonize about where to put it all ;)

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Last call on collection as a whole, I think I will start breaking it up this weekend. I received a couple offers on the lot but none of which were over appealing, one actually was lol but I couldn't understand them so not taking a chance on that one, (needs to brush up on Japanese). Many items will be heading to the auction at fest. I appreciate the interest in people making list of what items they would like but unfortunately items will be going to auction, I have too many friends who want the same items to reserve them specifically to one person, I hope you understand. Also some items will not make auction whatsoever as the big boss is claiming some. So last chance on getting offers in on set people. Thxs for being patient with this as well.

King_Fisher

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Would you mind giving us a list of the items your sending to the auction? Thank you very much!

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
i was the only person after neon boxes;)

276 556 697

i am on LS for the fest now pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease