• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] MY COLLECTION

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The time has come. Right now I am going to try and sell as a set as I don't really have the time to break it up. So please at this point don't ask for individual items. If you are interested in the entire collection you can pm me or icq at 459-176-283 with offers. If I do not get an offer that will work I will start with bringing many items to the fest. I am not quitting game and will probably still collect but on a smaller scale just with items myself or my wife get at events. (Who am I kidding, with items my wife gets at events =) ). I will go more into detail about why after collection is gone. Also there could be a typo or 2 in list but my collection is up for view at Hart Lake On Chessy Tram, where last fest was. A cpl items still need transferring to museum if you dont see them. If a item is listed twice please post in case it is a typo. thxs OH Also I will still be participating in all things rares, including fest and whatnot =) I have not forgotten AH duties at fest =)
1. 2 story statue
2. Mesanna Pumpkin (red)
3. Coffin
4. marble table (2 piece n/s)
5. marble table (2 piece w/e)
6. Ginseng Root (laying down type)
7. Shattered Crystal Wisp Fragment
8. Royal Guard Investigator (not replica)
9. Wall blood splatter (not spawning type) (1 stone smaller graphic)
10. Covered Chair (server Birth)
11. Portrait Of Casca (Acts Like a Dart Bourd)
12. Wanted Poster of Casca and his Enforcers (Acts Like A Dart Bourd)
13. Blood tile (pentagram type, 15 peices, not the evil mage camp type)
14. Cloth Map of Ultima 1- Celebraating 30 Years
15. Pot Of Wax (server birth)
16. Decorative Vines (Server birth)
17. Wooden Ladder (server Birth)
18. Hole (shoots flames)
19. Hole (teleports you to Navery Night Eyes if your house is in Temmur) Single coolest item in game imo. Also if house is in tram or fel teles you to yew area.
20. An Ocean Wave Cuchulainn Once Battled (animated)
21. An Unreadable Map Of Captain Barbossa,s Hideout
22. A Crysatl Idol Of Jountaal The Spider Queen (Unique)
23. Rotting Minotaur Skull
24. Pixie Dust
25. Crying Of Dead Baby
26. Corrupted Exodus Energy Cells
27. Rubble Fire
28. Christmas Elf's Toolkit (red)
29. An Alabaster Statue Of Mars (Unique)
30. A Lifelike Carving Of Tal'keesh
31. Mathematicians Tools
32. A Valentines Bear From Cupid, To Hydra Shock
33. A kettle Of Caramel
34. A Feather Of Peace From An Ethereal Being
35. Goblin Finger Paint (green large) (Unique Mesanna Event Item)
36. The Favour Of Stratos
37. Kill On Sight - Sir Markham And His Gang. I Want'em Dead For Causin' Me Trouble! - Erikk (Painting)
38. Mary Christmas From Santa
39. Mandrake Root
40. Crushed Egg (black Speckled)
41. 1st Prize For Home Decoration Contest, December 19, 2002 (large painting) (Unique)
42. A Tattered Painting (small)
43. A Tattered Painting (large)
44. A Pilfered Painting
45. Have You Seen This Criminal? - Judge Julius Dryden - Reward: 500.000 Gold Pieces
46. Portrait (lady in red)
47. Brazier (no stand server birth)
48. Large Vase (ten stone)
49. A Roaming Spirit Encased In Blackrock
50. Blood Tick (Unique Mesanna event item)
51. Blackrock (Seer Item)
52. Collected Memories From The Death Wisps (Oracle responds to 5 commands)
53. Enhanced Tome Of Necromatic Ensourcelment (necro style)
54. Enhanced Tome Of Necromatic Ensourcelment (Mysti style) (Very rare)
55. A Large piece Of Blackrock (unique graphic)
56. Cult Of Styx Star Chart
57. The Corrupted Essence Of The Sun Ruby Gem
58. Blood Donations (void) (Unique Mesanna Event Item)
59. A Projectile Orc
60. Halloweenie Armor (5 piece set) (Dark Grey Set)
61. A Dragon Egg
62. Bone Shards From The Skull Of Antirez
63. A Flesh Stripped Pile Of Bones
64. Zombie- Lake Superior Halloween Invasion 2010
65. Flowers From Moria
66. Staff Of The Necromancer (Unique)
67. Your Soul
68. Singing Ball (90m)
69. Flying Piglet
70. Black Throne
71. Rem Glor Aur Trak Tokuno Pri-Lem (Has 4 Unique graphic gems in it)
72. A Blood Covered Map Fragment
73. A Blackrock Engineer Toolkit
74. Orcish Engineer Toolkit
75. Ruined Painting
76. A Pile Of Ancient Bones
77. Bone Wyrm Bones
78. A Pile Of Petrified Bones
79. Pet Nightmare Shaper
80. Black Widow Spider
81. Tarot (full circle)
82. A Blood Covered Map Fragment
83. Bones Gnawed By A Vampire Hell Hound
84. Head Of A Cauldron Born Demon
85. Burning Wood Fragments
86. Cake (skittle)
87. Owain Surreys Dreamcatcher - A Memory Of The Soothsayer's Demise
88. Smelly Egg (skittle)
89. Small Web (orange)
90. Perfect Feather x2 (orange)
91. Halloweenie Sentry- Pacific Halloween 2010
92. Purestone Crystal Fragment
93. Poorly Sewn Life Vest Made By EM Faine Morgan
94. Life Vest Made By EM Faine Morgan Your Better Off With A Log
95. Love's Purest Light, Festival Of Love 2009
96. Icy Flame
97. Escaping Yew Prison For Dimwits
98. Divine Taint Reversal Formulation
99. A Magical Lockbox
100. Minotaur Colony Supply Box
101. I Searched For Love And All I Found Was This Sash - Origin, Valentines 2011
102. Tome Of Necromantic Ensorcelment (open book)
103. Queen Arafel, Founder, Steel & Magic (Seer Item open book)
104. Self-Immolating Secret Notes (Double clicking on notes does flamestrike graphic)
105. A Broken Minotaur Horn
106. Agnon The Scapegoat - Pacific 2011
107. You Find A Note Written In BLOOD. A Horizontal Line Running On The Top: Devil's Bond x2
108. Back Alley Deals (dbl click in it acts like sextant)
109. Forest Demon Claws
110. Britainnian Royal Spy- Orc Ambusher
111. A Well Worn Doll
112. Agent Of Corruption Slave Necklace
113. A Key: To An Old Locked Box
114. Shadow Dweller Lock
115. Felucca Victem (Oracle)
116. A Dark Orc Helm
118. Pirate Eye Patch
119. Farmer Tojo,s Slime
120. Shackles
121. A Vial Of Daemon Essence (SEER ITEM)
122. Pixiechuan (Statue)
123. 1st Prize For Home Decoration Contest, December 19, 2002 (Apron) (Unique)
124. Farmer Jack's Pumkin Carving Kit
125. Fake Fabrege Easter Egg (Luna White)
126. Pure White Apple "Arirang"
127. Pure White Fish "Arirang"
128. Heart (dbl clicking heart yields this is part of a larger contraption)
130. Tunic Crafted By Lord Orion The Haunted
131. To Anklebiter From EM Cyno Razik
132. A Guild Stone Trash Talkin Trammies [T3T]
133. 4 Neon Boxes, Solid Black, Solid Gold, Solid Yellowgold< Solid Glacial Blue
134. Wyrms Heart, Brimstone, Dragons's Blood, Bloodspawn, Pumice
135. Multiple Semi rares like Christmas 2010 items ect. Gumball rares ect

N

Nightly Spirit

hmm, did they make 19. Hole (teleports you to Navery Night Eyes if your house is in Temmur) Single coolest item in game imo. Also if house is in tram or fel teles you to yew area legal to own?
Very nice collection though.

lineman

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hmm, did they make 19. Hole (teleports you to Navery Night Eyes if your house is in Temmur) Single coolest item in game imo. Also if house is in tram or fel teles you to yew area legal to own?
Very nice collection though.
Yes both holes are legal to own, there is a post somewhere of Mesanna saying it is a legal Temmur server birth

lineman

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Amazing.. so much stuff I want. You sure you won't seperate it into Auctions?
It will be allot of work to separate and do auctions or sell it all. But like I said if no one is interested in lot I will be breaking up. A good portion of it would go to fest to start. If someone buys lot I am sure allot would be sold here anyway as allot of these rares collectors have. This is a really really really really tough decision for me and I think its like the old pulling the band aid off in one swipe technique

Prime.

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Very amazing collection! There's only a couple items I'm interested in though!

*Crosses fingers for separate item selling*

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah I would love to have that Nav hole. It was a server birth from SA and as Lineman stated, best item ever made in game.

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If anyone can understand the decision you've made, I can friend.

It was very difficult, but I can honestly say I am happy with the choice. It had gotten too big and was time to scale down.

Good luck to you in whatever capacity you are involved post-sale. You are one of the "good guys" in my book. :)

C

ChReuter

The hole is legal? Well, I am happy to hear it but surprised as I seem to remember the dev team stating it was illegal. Thanks for the info though, I may attempt to buy one now.

Neutron Bomb

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lineman, I hate to see your glorious collection leave Chessy, and spread out. I will have to take pictures before you break it out though. Hope this decision leads to gratification. Good Luck my friend!

Bazer

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
dang, hate to see u go lineman, very nice list of stuff to. only thing im really needing/interested in myself is guildstone, trying to get as many as i can to build a guildstone house

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
this is a 10+ billion collection ur attempting to sell as a set... unless someone just happens to offer 5 grand i dont see any way ur not gonna be breaking this down into smaller auctions heh

Slickjack

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The hole is legal? Well, I am happy to hear it but surprised as I seem to remember the dev team stating it was illegal. Thanks for the info though, I may attempt to buy one now.
Please provide a link to the Dev saying they are illegal.

I'll be looking for the Mesanna post that I KNOW I read saying they are legal.

CrazyNinja

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
this is a 10+ billion collection ur attempting to sell as a set... unless someone just happens to offer 5 grand i dont see any way ur not gonna be breaking this down into smaller auctions heh
4 people bought Nails collection as a set all at one time, at what? 20b+? It's not unheard of or just too uncommon for a collection this large to sell as a set.

Is there a buyout price in mind? If it's reasonable (as in not top dollar lol) I might be inclined to buy.

Btw, Owains dream catcher is on there twice that I noticed, you said to mention it in a post incase it's a typo :)

CrazyNinja

Visitor
Stratics Veteran

Pretty sure he is thinking of the other hole, forget which one it was, perhaps the flamestrike one? That was deleted and deemed illegal.

lineman

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pretty sure he is thinking of the other hole, forget which one it was, perhaps the flamestrike one? That was deleted and deemed illegal.
Mesanna said both were legal. I asked her at last rares fest. And ty for typo

lineman

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Like I said everyone I am just trying at this point. I feel if I do not do the band aid technique it will be to painfull. This collection has been heart and soul in this game. Especially my paintings and a cpl other items that are listed there. The hand crate with everything inside seems the less painfull option right now. Not sure if anyone has talied up list yet on current market value?. I intend to do that tomorrow. Off to work now have a good one

L

Lord Exmortis

It will be allot of work to separate and do auctions or sell it all. But like I said if no one is interested in lot I will be breaking up. A good portion of it would go to fest to start. If someone buys lot I am sure allot would be sold here anyway as allot of these rares collectors have. This is a really really really really tough decision for me and I think its like the old pulling the band aid off in one swipe technique
I hear you, it took my wife and I two month to sell all my collection on Catskills back in 2002..so I hope you can get rid of it all in one package.

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not sure if anyone has talied up list yet on current market value?.
i just ran through the list adding up what i believe to be semi-lowball estimates on the prices and i appraise this set somewhere between the 12-13 billion range.... that is lowball mind you, some of those uniques may be worth far more than the averages i gave them, and other items such as that teleporting hole im sure i lowballed cuz i wouldnt even know where to begin with that one... 12 billion minimum appraisal

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would kill for that Crystal Idol Of Jountaal The Spider Queen... It would make my friend ecstatic as well as get him off my back about my having Pthorath :D

But even if this stuff was being sold seperately... I'd never be able to afford it without selling off about every rare I own :(

*sighs*

Great collection though :)

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey! Back off! His Jountaal is coming to keep my Dresheth company :lick: :lol:
I'll bet she is... You could afford to buy it loooong before I could. A girl can dream though :)

Gheed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Dont know how to post a link so i just copy/pasted the address.

http://vboards.stratics.com/uo-homes-castles/221660-[news]-watch-your-step.html

oh and i didnt read well either, this link confirms legality.
Yup! I emailed Mesanna before I bought mine. She replied they are legal. They will only work when placed on the Ter Mur facet.

W

weezer

Wow, just wow lineman. That is an amazing collection. I wish i had the funds to offer. I am drooling on your legends paintings... you have no idea how much I am drooling on those. Next to the bronze clockwork battle chicken, those are on my top wish list items.

I did the same thing you are doing. I sold a bunch of stuff and just focused on the things i want (legends items).

Sorry to see you collection being split up and or sold.. always though of you as a reputable collector.

Weezer

lineman

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i just ran through the list adding up what i believe to be semi-lowball estimates on the prices and i appraise this set somewhere between the 12-13 billion range.... that is lowball mind you, some of those uniques may be worth far more than the averages i gave them, and other items such as that teleporting hole im sure i lowballed cuz i wouldnt even know where to begin with that one... 12 billion minimum appraisal
Thxs for estimate, you are a bit low though, thus why you used the term lowball =). I am up around 22 bill priced average. I am sure some items you pricing low, for example a large tattered painting will go for anywhere from 800 to a bill. Some stuff I may have bought high like Corrupted essence of the sun ruby gem, but I base my prices on what I payed vs market value and desirability vs availability. Pot of Wax for example I priced at 300m as I am sure at auction I could get beyond that. Allot of these rares are older and harder to come. Thxs as well everyone for kind comments. On a side note if I end up breaking the collection up to sell there may be a few items that don't hit the shelves. Also I am getting allot of offers on individual items. Thank you for interest but at this point only offers I am excepting are for lot.

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you break it up, I want to buy:

1. blue spider
2. Blood Tick
3. Julius Dryden poster
4. Projectile Orc
5. Zombie Statue
6. Farmer Tojo's statue

Slickjack

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No they aren't. I have one in my museum and Mesanna and many EMs have been there. And yes, it does shoot flames.

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No they aren't. I have one in my museum and Mesanna and many EMs have been there. And yes, it does shoot flames.
He is correct but I just want to make sure everyone understands that if caught training resistance over via macro will get it deleted and account marked.

lineman

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He is correct but I just want to make sure everyone understands that if caught training resistance over via macro will get it deleted and account marked.
Think everyone trains resist at New Haven heh.

Bon Iver

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
If you are willing to reserve single items on the side, I am interested in these two sashes:

Royal Investigator Adept Cartheon
Britannian Royal Spy- Orc Ambusher

Thanks!

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
the Neon boxes!!!!!!!

if you do split your sollection please contact me, that will help with my aim to get the lot:)

wonderful collection

N

Nightly Spirit

I would be interested in the Ginseng Root (laying down type) and the mandrake root if seperated... been looking for these for awhile.

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think people should post what they want to buy from his collection here and may be when there are enough responses it just might equal up to the entire collection. So in a sense its like getting it all sold.

King_Fisher

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
44. A Pilfered Painting
68. Singing Ball (90m)
97. Escaping Yew Prison For Dimwits
120. Shackles

I'd be very interested in these.

Prime.

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
24. Pixie Dust
65. Flowers From Moria
128. Heart (dbl clicking heart yields this is part of a larger contraption)

Depending on graphics

67. Your Soul (Would like a picture didn't see it in your museum)

These =D

ultimakong

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Interested for the following items if you break them down into smaller lots:

6. Corrupted Exodus Energy Cells
31. Mathematicians Tools
73. A Blackrock Engineer Toolkit
81. Tarot (full circle)

blueturtle

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
welp heres my list...

18. Hole (shoots flames)
19. Hole (teleports you to Navery Night Eyes if your house is in Temmur) Single coolest item in game imo. Also if house is in tram or fel teles you to yew area.
22. A Crysatl Idol Of Jountaal The Spider Queen (Unique)
25. Crying Of Dead Baby
26. Corrupted Exodus Energy Cells
35. Goblin Finger Paint (green large) (Unique Mesanna Event Item)
37. Kill On Sight - Sir Markham And His Gang. I Want'em Dead For Causin' Me Trouble! - Erikk (Painting)
41. 1st Prize For Home Decoration Contest, December 19, 2002 (large painting) (Unique)
43. A Tattered Painting (large)
44. A Pilfered Painting
54. Enhanced Tome Of Necromatic Ensourcelment (Mysti style) (Very rare)
57. The Corrupted Essence Of The Sun Ruby Gem
59. A Projectile Orc
61. A Dragon Egg
64. Zombie- Lake Superior Halloween Invasion 2010
66. Staff Of The Necromancer (Unique)
76. A Pile Of Ancient Bones
77. Bone Wyrm Bones
78. A Pile Of Petrified Bones
80. Black Widow Spider
86. Cake (skittle)
103. Queen Arafel, Founder, Steel & Magic (Seer Item open book)
122. Pixiechuan (Statue)

shushu

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
18. Hole (shoots flames)
27. Rubble Fire
33. A kettle Of Caramel
36. The Favour Of Stratos
38. Mary Christmas From Santa
39. Mandrake Root
49. A Roaming Spirit Encased In Blackrock
52. Collected Memories From The Death Wisps (Oracle responds to 5 commands)
65. Flowers From Moria
69. Flying Piglet
81. Tarot (full circle)
96. Icy Flame

Ken of Napa

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here's list of Items I'd be interested in: Try'd to keep list short

3. Coffin
6. Ginseng Root (laying down type)
18. Hole (shoots flames)
27. Rubble Fire
39. Mandrake Root
61. A Dragon Egg
69. Flying Piglet

G

Gunga_Din

Can we stop it with these lists? Just wait and see if he breaks up the collection first. I look back in the thread to see if there are any offers or estimates and I start seeing these stupid lists.

D

Deacon The Dread

by all means let's all do what GUNGA wants us to do..

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If i had it id give you 15 billion for the lot right now and then make my share from selling it off piece by piece :)

Thunderz

P

PoCove

I have been away for a while ... this is a impressive colection for sure.. Yes I believe even 20 to 25 Bill may be low ..

Peil

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Great collection :)

I want to "42. A Tattered Painting (small) " indeed ^_^

Sept

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you do choose the break up the collection I would like the opportunity to re-aquire the spider statue that I sold you :)

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Goblin Finger Paint (green large) Goblins of pitmuck would really wants dis, but wees kin only pays in ice creams....bah

Ozog