• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My apologies to all

• Thread starter Dor of Sonoma
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

Dor of Sonoma

I had posted a notice upon the YMCA's bulletin board, promising the return of Story Night tonight...

Well, umm...my account managed to lapse (again) in the interim, so I have to rescind that promise for now.

I'm working on getting it back up and running, so I will be back! Just not in time for tonight, sorry.

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hell Dor you just want to use my account? I know im not gonna be able to make it. If you want the info just give me a call.

S

Salty Pete

I am working nights right now anyway. :/ Makes it hard to show up on story night. Looking at my work schedule though I am thinking it might be time to do a WNH this week. There has got to be a place in Felucca to earn some death robes and suit up in disposable gear for a night of Tom foolery.

D

Dor of Sonoma

Hell Dor you just want to use my account? I know im not gonna be able to make it. If you want the info just give me a call.
That's very generous of you, Hunter. Thank you for the offer!

However, I am still awaiting a code from another source. *fidgets* Soon(tm), hopefully!