• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My Annual Halloween House

Voluptuous

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got to play around a bit this year, trying out some new items, and sticking with some old ones. I LOVE my monkey minions..."FLY my pretties!" Totally doesn't go with the rest of the place but meh too bad!

Then I got the weird chicken cult idea. Got more bizzare as time went on. Ate eggs and chicken for a week while making this.

T

Teeshy

Oh! I MUST have flying monkeys!

*yoinks idea*

And I SO love the chicken cultists!

Skylark SP

Available Storage: 0
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Monkey minions go with everything! ;)

Wow, I didn't realize they had actual jack o'lanterns this year...they look very nice but I still like your clever original old school bagball ones that were all we had to work with for years, so glad to see you kept those around so new decorators will see how we had to go to school uphill in snow both ways. :)

Love the chickens too, Voluptuous.

-Skylark

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
chickens holding dead chickens!! ha!

what are the eyes on the slimes made from, please?

T

Teils

Thats awesome =) I love the chickens. and the flying monkeys.

Voluptuous

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Baja shard, tram...not the easiest thing to get to, I picked the little skele-wraith spot waaaay southern coast (south of Trinsic.)

The slime eyes are void orbs...so they actually pulsate "glow" and match the slime color perfectly.

Never really noticed before but you can do a LOT with chickens in uo...chicken legs, raw chicken, cooked chicken, rations chicken, plain eggs, colored eggs, burnt eggs, egg bombs, fried eggs..my goodness.

Shelleybean

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I see....dead chickens......:) Very creative deco going on here! DevilsOwn, I believe the slime eyes are void orbs, which drop on the void monsters in Ter Mur.

Tiny Dancer

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOVE it! Most people go so dark and serious for Halloween deco its refreshing to see something with some humor in it! I love the eyes looking out the roof and the chicken cultists are priceless!

J

JL from Europa

That's the most funny house I've ever seen. A chicken cult, very scary indeed! The black cat peeking out of the tower fits in really well too.

Skylark SP

Available Storage: 0
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Voluptuous, what did you use to make the wings for your monkey minions?

-Skylark

Voluptuous

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Fey wings, and customed "scaffolding" that i removed later to get them up so "high"

L

Lunaticus

That is truly awesome!! The flying monkeys are, by far, the coolest thing I've seen in a long time!! :party:

S

solina2

I got to play around a bit this year, trying out some new items, and sticking with some old ones. I LOVE my monkey minions..."FLY my pretties!" Totally doesn't go with the rest of the place but meh too bad!

Then I got the weird chicken cult idea. Got more bizzare as time went on. Ate eggs and chicken for a week while making this.

FANTASTIC!! AND FUN :thumbup:

M

Miss Ghost

This is brilliant Voluptuous *smiles*. I adore the flying monkeys and the whole cannibal chicken thing is soooo funny too.

I have only just been posted this link hence my late response to a fantastic design. You really really should have entered the competition.

Thank you for such a great laugh *huggles*

Kelline

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
where do fey wings come from?

*EDIT*
found it i think

Fairy Dragon Wing - Fairy Dragons (Abyss) - Zosilem's "Dabbling on the Dark Side" quest
Fey Wings - Fairy Dragons (Abyss)

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAA!!! brilliant! don't know how i missed this post, but OMG those chicken cultists made me laugh out loud - they just have the funniest expressions on their faces - LOVE IT!!!

Voluptuous

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think i was especially entetained by the Finding Nemo seagulls..."Mine?" These chickens kinda remind me of them

T

Tribute House

HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAA!!! brilliant! don't know how i missed this post, but OMG those chicken cultists made me laugh out loud - they just have the funniest expressions on their faces - LOVE IT!!!
I couldnt agree more. Found this post and couldnt stop laughing- TY Voluptuous for the pics :)