• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My absence(well almost absence)

• Thread starter Arutha of UP
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
A

Arutha of UP

Hey just wanted to let ya'll know that I've not fallen off the face of the planet...I know I came along with the shipwrecked hunt about a month ago and haven't seen many of you since. I have not been around during prime time on weekends recently(fri-sat late afternoon/nights) due to working on a new album---gonna be released Apr 9th though and once that happens time on the weekends frees up.

I'll be around here and there during the week and early on sat/sun. I promise I'll make more appearances soon--I'm sick of hunting Ogre Lords alone(107 archery!).

-Brandon-player of Jarlaxle/soon to be changed to Arutha

hawkeye_pike

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good to hear from you! I started to become worried that you'd given up. With your skill you can join us on all of our adventures. Recently, we've often gone and hunted peerles with a small group. It was a lot of fun. We visited the Slasher of Veils, Navrey, Chief Paroxysmus and Travesty. Perfect opportunity to gain skill and learn about places you probably don't know yet. Also, some of us made the spellweaving quest this weekend.

Blind Tom the Pirate

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hey just wanted to let ya'll know that I've not fallen off the face of the planet...I know I came along with the shipwrecked hunt about a month ago and haven't seen many of you since. I have not been around during prime time on weekends recently(fri-sat late afternoon/nights) due to working on a new album---gonna be released Apr 9th though and once that happens time on the weekends frees up.

I'll be around here and there during the week and early on sat/sun. I promise I'll make more appearances soon--I'm sick of hunting Ogre Lords alone(107 archery!).

-Brandon-player of Jarlaxle/soon to be changed to Arutha
Hope ya do make it back to UO and UP sooner than later. You are missing some high adventures and great fellowship with yer mates.
Yers, truly, Blind Tom and Capt. Jack Black and da whole United Pirate crew.