• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] My 2011 Napa Valley raresfest proposal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
slickjack what i read was not an attack on you by apetul but just a comment that something simular to the inncident on pac had actually happened.
Someone seriously needs to tell you the intimate details of what happened on Pacific because this was NO WHERE IN THE SAME UNIVERSE as what happened with his poor little guildstone deed on Catskills.

And yes Yanaki, it was a direct attack on me.

He accused me of lying about it or stealing it or being a fibber?
I don't know what he was thinking...

ME, the same person that publicly turned down 2 billion + gold offers, for an item I own, in front of a live auction audience is stealing guildstone deeds.

Please.

He needs Shalanria to give him that horse **** back, seems like a perfect owner for that item.

blueturtle

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
slickjack what i read was not an attack on you by apetul but just a comment that something simular to the inncident on pac had actually happened.
Someone seriously needs to tell you the intimate details of what happened on Pacific because this was NO WHERE IN THE SAME UNIVERSE as what happened with his poor little guildstone deed on Catskills.

ME, the same person that publicly turned down 2 billion + gold offers, for an item I own, in front of a live auction audience is stealing guildstone deeds.

Please.

He needs Shalanria to give him that horse **** back, seems like a perfect owner for that item.
BAHAHAHA

shalanria

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Please.

Oh Slick what would I do without you! You always keep me in stitches over the past few years. I can't part with my horse #### again. He would have to find some of his own lol.

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ok lets see, Yanaki wants to run the festival after next. The majority of users want it on an Asian shard, well I'm glad that's all settled.

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd Lock!

Status
Not open for further replies.