• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mutant Cocoa Tree?

Zym Dragon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My Cocoa tree bloomed today and when I checked the resources, the seeds and resource indicators are black. Is this what it's supposed to look like? It'll be a couple more days before I can pull off a seed to check.

Attachments

Umfufu

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
7 Cocoa Trees bloomed on me today, all with black seeds, figured it is normal for them because all were black.

Or...maybe it will have this black color until it selfpollinates ? Who knows ....

X

XavierArcanus

7 Cocoa Trees bloomed on me today, all with black seeds, figured it is normal for them because all were black.

Or...maybe it will have this black color until it selfpollinates ? Who knows ....
I didn't think there was going to be self-pollination, or pollination of any kind. Am I misinformed?

D

DHMagicMan_1

Only Cocoa trees can produce seeds and only through self-polination (I think)... all the rest (16 other new plants) are Bonsai with different art... wait for day 9 and Deco mode... nothing else to do with them.

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So the non-cocoa tree seeds won't produce their own seeds?