• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Jewelry MUST HAVE BRACELET FOR MAGE TEMPLATES! (SOLD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tailean

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:(

Ummm...

someone wanna help me out here.. what am I missing here that makes this insane and a must have? I am stumped....
Sure, I can Help you with that. To build any mage pvp suit with a Balaki Staff or Wand You can use a jewl with no EP. This has 45 useable Skill, 2 Stats, 15 DCI, and Recovery. Hard to find these. A MUST have for MAge/Spell Weaver/Bushido/50 Mace Fighting Temp (A very common temp in competitive guild fights)

Jake of Pac

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
non-ep jewels should be 45 skill 1/3 and dci to be anything noteworthy. 101 luck+ and night sight recommended.

Tailean

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So let me put it like this. I am Tail. The best PvPer that the game of UO has ever seen. I know that statement comes off as straight EGO, but its true none the less. If you don't thing that statement is true, I will be more than happy to 1v1 you and prove it no matter who you are.

Now with that being said, I think I know pvp and (pvp gear) more than you. As a matter of Fact, I know I do. So yeah, Ill consider offers of 500 Mil and Up. If you can't see what I have here..then I will keep it and you can beg me for it when you figure it out :p.
As they say, TAIL WINS!

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
So let me put it like this. I am Tail. The best PvPer that the game of UO has ever seen. I know that statement comes off as straight EGO, but its true none the less. If you don't thing that statement is true, I will be more than happy to 1v1 you and prove it no matter who you are.

Now with that being said, I think I know pvp and (pvp gear) more than you. As a matter of Fact, I know I do. So yeah, Ill consider offers of 500 Mil and Up. If you can't see what I have here..then I will keep it and you can beg me for it when you figure it out :p.
As they say, TAIL WINS!
Well... I mean you definitely have the humility, demeanor and **** talking skills of a PVP'er... that's for sure :p

Personally I thank ya for the info, I mean I have trashed and turned in for points a lot of jewels that are comprable (if not a touch better) to the one you posted. I never saw anything at all spectacular about them.

Tailean

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well... I mean you definitely have the humility, demeanor and **** talking skills of a PVP'er... that's for sure :p

Personally I thank ya for the info, I mean I have trashed and turned in for points a lot of jewels that are comprable (if not a touch better) to the one you posted. I never saw anything at all spectacular about them.
I will explain a little further since you were kind in your post. 45 (useable) Skill Points 0/3 Casting with 16 In total Stat Points and 15 DCI to Boot, when paired with the right Ring 1/3 (45 Useable Skill Bonus) 25 Ep 15 DCI and stats..it makes impossible templates possible.

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sure, I can Help you with that. To build any mage pvp suit with a Balaki Staff or Wand You can use a jewl with no EP. This has 45 useable Skill, 2 Stats, 15 DCI, and Recovery. Hard to find these. A MUST have for MAge/Spell Weaver/Bushido/50 Mace Fighting Temp (A very common temp in competitive guild fights)
Uhh, where is the sdi?
No pots, No fc.
Bleh

Tailean

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Uhh, where is the sdi?
No pots, No fc.
Bleh
You get that on the ring....you do realize that ep is capped at 50 and casting is capped at 2/6 for mages right? SDI comes from Cuff of the Arch Mage. Town Buff is 1 FC + a 1/3 ring.

TB Cookie [W]

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OP Brace.png

Ok, my perspective as the best mage in the game. :)

Ninja +15 who cares.
Eval Int +15. Nice.
Parry +15. Nice.
Antique - at this point, any self-respecting mage is out, it is worth zero as an item. I know you will give me crap about antique is ok - brittle is not even ok, only Clean is ok.
Strength 8. Nice.
Int 8 Nice.
Luck 100. who cares.
DCI 15. Nice.
FCR 3. Nice.

Ok - so we are looking at an item with 6 decent mage properties on it. It is antique. The properties really are not that well balanced.

Basically, I unravel 10 items like this a day. It would not make my Crafter even. This is how crap the market has become.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Antique - at this point, any self-respecting mage is out, it is worth zero as an item. I know you will give me crap about antique is ok - brittle is not even ok, only Clean is ok.
Must be a lot of mages out there who don't respect themselves then... I sell antique jewls a LOT.

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You get that on the ring....you do realize that ep is capped at 50 and casting is capped at 2/6 for mages right? SDI comes from Cuff of the Arch Mage. Town Buff is 1 FC + a 1/3 ring.
Your grasp of pvp template/jewels is as poor as your grasp of the English language.
You don't start with a subpar jewel(yours)and then try to work everything else around it.
The jewel can have sdi and/or pots so no reason to be forced into the cuffs, or any other piece for that matter :rolleyes:

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hay @Pawain you gonna go get yourself some tail on Atl.
Hehe, he has a toon on LS. I just asked him to give me the item on LS but he said I need a special ring and special armor and special stats also.

So the bracelet must not be that awesome. :lick: He just afraid that Allen will get some Tail.

Tailean

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am reading the names of the people who have posted on this. Clearly all Trammies talking like they know something about PvP. Soem guy named Cookie is best mage ever? LOL never seen that name on any shard and I PvP on them all.

Anyways, boys as you all set here an argued about how you all know nothing about PvP jewls..I have since sold this bracelet for 920 MIL.

Weird. . . .looks like Tails knows what hes talking about and you Ettin killers don't ::p

*Waves* Laughing all the way to the Bank. . .HAHAH

TB Cookie [W]

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am reading the names of the people who have posted on this. Clearly all Trammies talking like they know something about PvP. Soem guy named Cookie is best mage ever? LOL never seen that name on any shard and I PvP on them all.

Anyways, boys as you all set here an argued about how you all know nothing about PvP jewls..I have since sold this bracelet for 920 MIL.

Weird. . . .looks like Tails knows what hes talking about and you Ettin killers don't ::p

*Waves* Laughing all the way to the Bank. . .HAHAH
Wow well done. :)

The market is clearly insane.

And you clearly don't pvp on them all, I don't think I've ever seen you go beyond Atlantic Yew Gate ;)

Tailean

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow well done. :)

The market is clearly insane.

And you clearly don't pvp on them all, I don't think I've ever seen you go beyond Atlantic Yew Gate ;)
And yes, I have characters on 15 shards....you?

The market is fine....its just some people are educated on what is good.....you however are NOT LOL. . but again some no namer named Cookie....we aren't expecting too much outa you :)

TB Cookie [W]

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And yes, I have characters on 15 shards....you?

The market is fine....its just some people are educated on what is good.....you however are NOT LOL. . but again some no namer named Cookie....we aren't expecting too much outa you :)
You make me laugh, :thumbsup:

Well done again. :)

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Item sold - we're done here.

Performed some thread clean up. Please keep PVP related chat out of these sales threads and keep the trash talking in-game. Don't like an item? Keep it to yourself or keep the commentary specifically to the item. The same way all of you would not want one of your sales/auctions blown up with a bunch of trash talk banter, the same respect should be paid to other posters.

Status
Not open for further replies.