• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Museums, Museums, and more Musuems!!!

M

mdacc#one

An awsome THANKS!! to Sarsmi for doing this for me. This thread will contain large musuems spread out all over. The way it is displayed is:

1. Name of the Shard
2. Name of the Musuem
3. Radar map with Coordinates
4. Links or actual pictures.

Furthermore, Sarsmi has gone one step further by linking each rare item with a simple "mouse over" effect. Main rares such as Server Birth, Event Items, Quest Items, Vet items, Anniversary or Holiday items that are considered rare will display a name when you run over it with the mouse.

As a special bonuse: Items that are locked down in chests, containers and other boxes will have hand icon meaning you can click on it to see the insides. So this will be kinda fun since only lockdown items are seeable and not secured containers. You'll have to be a detective to find them all :)

I will lock this thread to prevent too many comments being made and causing lag for others. However, I will put up a seperate thread below where you can leave comments thanking Sarsmi for doing this. She literally stayed up few nights doing this. If you have a worthy museum, please leave a comment in the comment thread and I'll look into it. The basic rule I used was that any owner that have displayed over 25 items in combinations of (Server Births/Event items/Quest Items), I'd call it worth of displayig.

P.S. On the Bottom there is a voting buttons for your favorite. We will be keeping tabs on the following thread as the most favorite and comments.

ENJOY.

G

Any item that needed more than one line of information put in will be denoted with a colon that has spaces on either side to seperate the two lines. Also, none of the Doom or Tokuno stealable artifacts have been labled.

<center>

<font color=blue>Arirang</font color=blue>

Orc Learn To Collect Rares

97.17 N 27.25 W, Malas</center>

This cute building has a lot of impressive rares - a hued fishing trophy, hued shrouds, and quite a few seer event items you won't normally find on North American shards. You can find "Orc Learn To Collect Rares" just outside of the Luna bank on the West side.

<center>
Ground Floor
First Floor
Second Floor
Roof

<font color=blue>Atlantic</font color=blue>

Grand Smith Temple

98.10 N 19.37 W, Malas</center>

Located east of the Luna moongate, Grand Smith Temple is more of a vendor house than a musuem. Nevertheless, it still holds a nice collection of event items and other rares. There is also a handy rune library located on the ground floor.
<center>
Ground Floor
First Floor
Second Floor
Roof

UORares Rune Library &amp; Rare Museum

40.36 N 39.52 W, Tokuno</center>

You can find the UORares Rune Library just north of the main Zento entrance, and to the east is the owners vendor market. The building is very well designed, with the rares library being located on the ground floor, and the rares displayed on the next two floors above it. The owner has a very special item on the second floor, a brazier from Sage Humbolt's funeral that shoots flames (the flamestrike graphic) when clicked on. Unfortunately it hasn't worked while locked down since AoS. Other items of note include the two terathan egg sacs, an upside-down rune, and my personal favorite, a tray.
<center>
Ground Floor
First Floor
Second Floor
Roof

<font color=blue>Baja</font color=blue>

Lord &amp; Lady Courage's Historic Quest Item Museum Of Baja

27.4 N 42.53 E, Malas</center>

True to it's name, this attractive museum's main feature is its array of old, historic quest items, many of which are unique. Conveniently located just outside the western side of Umbra, no visitor to Baja (or resident for that matter) should pass this museum up. I have only included pictures of the first page of each book.
<center>
Ground Floor
First Floor
Roof

Luna's Museum And Rune Library

76.48 N 21.9 W, Malas</center>

This large tower in Malas can be found south of the city of Luna, and hosts a varied collection of items. The majority of the rares are on the ground floor and the roof, but there are many scattered throughout the building. The owner, Lady Penny, tells me this collection took three years to build, and that she is proudest of her first rare, the kettle on the ground floor.
<center>
Ground Floor
First Floor
Second Floor
Roof

Necromonger Of Rares Homebase

21.5 N 57.14 E, Malas</center>

Manticore's museum, found just east of Luna, features Doom, Tokuno, and Ilshenar rares on it's first three floors. However, clearly the highlight of the museum is it's roof, which has an extensive display of event items, possibly surpassing any other collection of such items. Additionally, there is a one-of-a-kind Virtue suit displayed on a Vendor paperdoll as well as a "Brave Knight Of the Britannia" suit displayed on the center table. This is definitely not a museum you will want to pass up
<center>
Ground Floor
First Floor
Second Floor
Roof

<font color=blue>Catskills</font color=blue>

Luna Rune Library &amp; Museum

97.59 N 14.29 W, Malas</center>

The owner of this museum has spent many hours working on it - and it shows. The vendors each have a special outfit, the rune library is extremely organized and detailed, and the rares are well laid out, being mainly displayed on the first and second floors. Most of the containers are viewable, and all of the paperdolls are, so be sure to click on those.
<center>
Ground Floor
First Floor
Second Floor
Roof

Necromonger Of Rares

82.47 N 121.21 E, Trammel</center>

Located just to the east of Vesper, the Necromonger of Rares holds an impressive collection of items. Each floor is divided in sections you can click on to see more fully. Be sure to check out the vendor paperdolls!
<center>
Ground Floor
First Floor
Roof

<font color=blue>Chesapeake</font color=blue>

Is This Rare??!

124.11 N 13.25 E, Malas</center>

I did this building once before, but the owner was contemplating selling the collection so it was removed from the thread. I have to say they have definitely worked hard at building it up from the already-impressive collection they had previously. I was really impressed by the bone armor shroud as I hadn't seen that before. The owner tells me they will soon be getting a north piece match for the marble table as well. This is definitely a museum to visit, and if the aquisition rate keeps up, Chessy residents and visitors alike will want to check in on it regularly to see the new exhibits.
<center>
Ground Floor
First Floor
Second Floor
Roof

Lord Escu Museum

97.54 N 19.41 W, Malas</center>

The building that houses this collection is one of the prime Luna vendor locations. I can't speak for their wares or prices, but the owner definitely has a solid collection. They seem especially fond of sets, with complete collections of the snowglobes, holiday bells, monster statuettes, and obsidian statues.
<center>
Ground Floor
First Floor
Second Floor
Roof

<font color=blue>Drachenfels</font color=blue>

Mystery's Castle

113.54 N 166.22 W,Trammel</center>

Mystery's Castle is located on the east side of Ice Island - visitors to the shard might have to ask around a bit for a gate. The statue collection is impressive, and I do not think that anyone has as many whispering roses as Mystery seems to have accumulated. Most of the rares that you might find of interest are in the central area of the castle, but there are still quite a few spread out throughout the rooms.

<center>
Ground Floor
First Floor
Roof

Rares Information Center

30.56 N 47.44 W,Tokuno (Zento)</center>

You can find Godiva's lovely and well organized museum by going through the Homare-Jima gate in the Tokuno Isles, then traveling west through the town of Zento. The building is designed to fit in harmoniously with the landscape, but the collection and presentation leave no doubt as to the building's purpose. Each of the three floors showcases a different type of rare item: server births, non-spawning items, and daily and stealable rares. The owner has also included informative books about each item in front of the displays.

FYI: Teleporters are to be found alongside the southeast wall on each floor.

<center>
Ground Floor
First Floor
Second Floor
Roof

<font color=blue>Europa</font color=blue>

The Forsaken Hellforge

106.15 N 48.14 E, Malas</center>

The Forsaken Hellforge is a clever construct of seven different buildings. I have not included a detailed picture of the whole as I think it is far more interesting to see in person. You can find The Forsaken Hellforge to the east of Luna, near the rope bridge.
<center>
Building One - The Forge Area
Building Two - The Marketplace
Building Three - The Guard House
Building Four - The Storage Cellar
Building Five - The Rune Hall
Building Six - The Tavern
Building Seven - The Laboratorium

The Four Sisters And The Illegitimate Half Brother Museum

21.5 N 57.14 E, Malas</center>

Hemisphere's Museum is a very well done blending of items placed in both a natural setting and on display. Located east of Umbra on Europa, visitors to the museum should look for the benches, plough, scaffold, and the many Covetous statues.
<center>
Ground Floor
First Floor
Second Floor
Roof

Darsus &amp; Friends Museum

94.40 N 20.2 W, Malas</center>

Located at one of the most coveted spots in the game, Darsus' Museum is a mere screen away from Europa's Luna moongate. Instead of exploiting the location to open a prime vendor shop, the owner has instead devoted themselves to displaying a varied assortment of rares and collectables. There is both a full set of regular artifacts, as well as cursed ones, minors, Tokuno minors and majors, a nice collection of event rares, and many other interesting items.
<center>
Ground Floor
First Floor
Second Floor
Roof

Bigerland II: Museum with a *rawr*

29.17 N 28.20 E, Malas (west of Umbra)</center>

I love this museum best of all, because Gwen Alcestis (owner of Bigerland II and also owner of Blue Wolf Traders) documented this one herself.
The Bigerland II collection is made up of all types of rares, from pots and pans and dirty dishes in the kitchen area, to old seer items like the blood drenched war drum and jester hats crafted by the princess of jesters, as well as event items like the cute tribal mask 'Halloween on Chesapeake' and a nice collection of Great Lakes event robes. There is even a small display area of some very special whispering roses next to some of the collection's darker (more occult?) items, including a purple dragon scale *swoon* and a death knight tourney entry token *more swoon* <center>

All three floors
</center>
Thank you for your entry Gwen! Very nice!<center>

<font color=blue>Hokuto</font color=blue>

Alice In Wonderland

76.48 N 49.42 E, Trammel</center>

This charming vendor house is located near Compassion. The third floor holds the majority of the rares - be sure to click on the gold metal boxes to view their contents.
<center>
Ground Floor
First Floor
Second Floor
Roof

Hino No Siro

130.36 N 94.51 E, Trammel (Private)</center>

Hino No Siro is owned and maintained by Hino and houses an impressive collection of rares in a well kept setting. Unfortunately it is not typically available to the general public, so I did my best to catalogue the contents. I was especially impressed by the Khaldun statue and the bars of chocolate, mmm.
<center>
Ground Floor
First Floor
Roof

<font color=blue>Izumo</font color=blue>

Kirishima Tei

101.36 N 22.30W, Malas</center>

The rares in this musuem are displayed in setting, with the ground floor holding most of the collection. Look closely at that book in the tower on the second floor, it's no ordinary open book. Only a few of these exist across all the shards.
<center>
Ground Floor
First Floor
Second Floor
Roof

<font color=blue>Lake Superior</font color=blue>

The Glowing Orb

65.28 S 27.21 W, Trammel</center>

GorMach VonLeal, the owner of the Glowing Orb, has devoted many hours to cataloguing the rares in this collection. I have included images of only the first pages of each book that details the history of the rare - if you wish to read more you will need to visit this museum, located east of Skara Brae.
<center>
Ground Floor
First Floor
Roof

Luna Outfitters Museum

101.36 N 21.5 W, Malas</center>

The Luna Outfitters Museum is a museum in the strictest sense of the word - no vendors or house decor to get in the way of their displays. Due credit must go to Nathan Winfall, who graciously documented many of the items in books throughout the museum. Not only is it a great addition to Lake Superior that should be taken in by residents and visitors alike, but it's proprietor, Victorias Secret, is a very pleasant and likable person. I have only shown the first page of each book - this museum really should be experienced first hand. Also of note, the paragon gold and invulnerability blue robes on the paperdolls are not green robes.
<center>
Ground Floor
First Floor
Second Floor
Roof

<font color=blue>Legends</font color=blue>

Age Of Legends

135.47 N 56.31 E, Trammel</center>

The house design and setup for the rares in this museum is very pleasant and well thought out - there are a lot of rares but you never feel crowded out by them. Don't forget to check the vendor paperdolls and the jewelry box on the second floor.
<center>
Ground Floor
First Floor
Second Floor
Roof

<font color=blue>Mizuho</font color=blue>

Uhehe

24.57 N 22.8 E, Malas</center>

The sheer volume of rares in this one building is astounding. Each floor holds an imepressive array of rares both in terms of variety and value. There are very few collections out there that can match Uhehe's. Be sure to check out the vendor paperdolls as well.
<center>
Ground Floor
First Floor
Second Floor
Roof

<font color=blue>Napa Valley</font color=blue>

Napa Valley History Museums

94.7 N 58.0 E, Trammel</center>

The Napa Valley History Museum is actually comprised of two buildings, a southern customized home and a northern keep. There is also a pleasant garden area to the west of these buildings. The majority of this museum's collection is kept in it's southern building, which is listed first, below. If for no other reason, this building should be visited for the lovely waterfall on it's roof - truly a peaceful area to spend some time in! I was lucky enough to run into the owner of the museums, who graciously let me take a picture of his outfit, and that is pictured on the first page.
<center>
Napa Valley History Museum - South
Ground Floor
First Floor
Second Floor
Roof

Napa Valley History Museum - North
Ground Floor
First Floor
Roof

Napa Valley History Museum Gardens
Ground Floor
First Floor
Roof

<font color=blue>Oceania</font color=blue>

Oceania's Event Museum

55.53 N 24.2 W, Trammel</center>

Just as the name on the sign says, this museum is devoted to showing and describing event items particular to Oceania. Almost every item comes with a purple descriptive book, and if it was a donated item, a red book noting the donor. I am given to understand by Manticore that the collection is based on a collaborative effort by many collectors - and considering the contents of the museum, I find this easy to believe. Be sure to check the paperdolls for unusual and rare outfits.
<center>
Ground Floor
First Floor
Roof

Spiritwood Tavern

54.24 S 0.37 W, Trammel</center>

The town of Spiritwood can be found just to the east of the Hedge Maze in Trammel, in a clearing not too far for a run from Brit gate. The museum it's self is beautifully decorated, the more valuable items often integrated very smoothly with the more mundane so well that a closer look is often warranted. This museum boasts many interesting items, including a dark blue statue awarded to the museum's owner that acts as an oracle and responds to key words. I also really liked the silver harp and the pavlova (mmm). But my favorite area was the well-designed roof, with a charming picnic area, a lovely waterfall, and some of the best looking mixed drinks I've ever seen (mmmm).

<center>
Ground Floor
First Floor
Second Floor
Roof

<font color=blue>Origin</font color=blue>

Oscars Origin Museum

22.51 N 46.32 W, Trammel</center>

Origin's first entry in this thread is a cleanly decorated castle owned by Oscar, located in a clearing north-west of the heart grove in Trammel. This budding collection includes necro reagents, major artifacts, and many of the new heritage collection items. The majority of the items found in this collection must have been bought and transferred from other shards - no small feat indeed.
<center>
Ground Floor
First Floor
Roof

Origin History Museum!

67.35 N 57.35 E</center>

Another fine museum found on Origin is Rowan Elizabeth's "Origin History Museum!". Located near the Brit swamps on the road from Compassion, this museum is a brisk walk from the Minoc Moongate. Browsing the items inside will soon show visitors that the owner is an avid set collector. Rare sets of clothing and armor are viewable on vendors, and the various areas of the home are segmented into groupings, but done smoothly so as to blend in with the natural decor. A true mixture of house and museum, it is well worth a visit to be surprised by subtle rares like a large painting, un-openable basket, and a true ship model.

<center>
Ground Floor
First Floor
Roof

<font color=blue>Pacific</font color=blue>

BOD Paradise!!

74.26 N 53.47 E, Trammel</center>

BOD Paradise is a museum that has been around for long time on Pacific - and with good reason. The museum boasts many impressive objects, from a complete jar collection, to a full set of sewn, ranger-hued studded armor, to a cursor on the roof. In addition, the vendors on the steps sell all manner of BODs. This museum is well worth a visit.
<center>
Ground Floor
First Floor
Second Floor
Roof

Buccs Museum

38.24 S 90.16 E, Felucca</center>

This well decorated museum on Pacific is actually the first museum I've documented that has been located in Felucca, and also the first one with a 'basement'. Previously the owner, Whitewolf, would conduct tours through the museum, however he had decided that soon he will leave the museum open for the public at all times. Special items of note include the mallet and chisel, which I believe are server births from Minoc, the sewn clothing, the three bags that contain unviewable unused tiles on the roof, and the golden chessboard with chessmen.
<center>
Basement
Ground Floor
First Floor
Second Floor
Roof

Necromonger Of Rares

97.49 N, 19.28 W, Malas</center>

The Pacific chapter of the Necromonger of Rares musuems is mainly a vendor house. The owner, Icy Raine, prefers their privacy, so I was only able to get a shot of the roof. But still, what a collection! They have Pacify, Subdue, Calm, and Quell, quite a few other event items, and even a neat looking janus-faced wind spirit. You can find this museum to the east of the Luna moongate.
<center>
Roof

<font color=blue>Sonoma</font color=blue>

Bay Watch

80.51 S 35.22 E, Trammel</center>

Bay Watch is curated by Dame Judi, who has displayed the rares in a tasteful and understated manner. Notable items include a whip (not the coiled graphic but the flogger type), A non-deedable spinning wheel, and quite possibly a full set of the hair dyes. Be sure to check the containers and check out the night picture of the roof for a lovely view!
<center>
Ground Floor
First Floor
Roof

Char'Aznable's Odditorium [Shangri'La] 136o3N' 59o19'E

136.8 N 56.19 E, Trammel (Private)</center>

This "Odditorium" certainly lives up to it's name, with many impressive rares hidden among more mundane objects. I took the opportunity to vote "Aye" on the ballot box as I believe normally the front doors are kept locked, which is a real shame as this museum, located north of Wrong dungeon past the mountains, could be a real addition to the Sonoma community. The collection includes coal armor, sewn armor, a great number of trays, pitchers, buckets, hay, sheet music, bushels, cards, and other charming rares. There were also two winches on the first floor above the front door, and a wind spirit on the ground floor. If the owner does choose to reopen I will edit this post to reflect that.
<center>
Ground Floor
First Floor
Roof

Dimitri Mini Sonoma Rares Museum

125.51 N 0.50 W, Malas</center>

The Dimitri Mini Sonoma Rares Museum is mainly a set collection museum, holding complete sets of all the obsidian statues, vet reward statues, crystal balls, Doom, Tokuno, and Ilshenar artifacts, and many of the holiday statues. There are also armor sets such as the ranger armor, the phoenix armor, and the sea serpent armor (which is no longer craftable). While I was cataloguing the collection, the owner himself appeared, and I have included a screenshot of him on the ground floor page. He commented that he created the museum for Sonoma, so that it could have a displayable collection of such things, but he didn't consider it a true rares museum. I must beg to differ on this point. This 'mini' rares museum is well worth a visit.
<center>
Ground Floor
First Floor
Second Floor
Roof

Magdalena Museum

55.22 N 45.0 E, Trammel</center>

Magdalena Museum is run by LdyHawke, who I had the good fortune to meet while taking pictures of this wonderful museum. The rares are displayed in natural settings, and many of the containers are viewable. The overall effect is very well done. Don't miss the lava on the first floor!
<center>
Ground Floor
First Floor
Second Floor
Roof

Rav-O Estate

130.46 N 88.1 E, Trammel (Private)</center>

Rav-O Estate, owned by Ravenloff, is a private castle located north of Minoc. The majority of it's collection is located in the center of the castle on the ground floor, but there are many statues and statuettes in addition to a few other items spread throughout the entire castle. Of particular interest is the Karganth chainmail (inside the golden metal box) and "The Head Of A Kale'Joka".
<center>
Ground Floor
First Floor
Roof
</center>
<center>~o---o~</center>

ADDED:

2005:
5/10 "Orc Learn To Collect Rares", Arirang
5/11 "Mystery's Castle", Drachenfels
5/13 "Necromonger Of Rares", Pacific
5/16 "Kirishima Tei", Izumo
5/17 "Luna's Museum And Rune Library", Baja
5/24 "Char'Aznable's Odditorium [Shangri'La] 136o3N' 59o19'E", Sonoma
5/26 "Luna Outfitters Museum", Lake Superior
5/31 "Is This Rare??!", Chesapeake
6/1 "Buccs Museum", Pacific
6/2 "UORares Rune Library &amp; Rare Museum", Atlantic
7/5 "BOD Paradise", Pacific

2006:
11/08 "Rares Information Center", Drachenfels
11/09 "Darsus And Friends Museum", Europa
11/22 "Oscars Origin Museum", Origin

2007:
1/08 "Spiritwood Tavern (Spiritwood)", Oceania
1/29 "Origin History Museum!", Origin
10/29 "Bigerland II: Museum with a *rawr*", Europa <font color=red>Documented by Gwen Alcestis</font color=red>

M

mdacc#one

Since Sarsmi is no longer adding new museums. Thought I breath some life back to this sticky by listing the collectors around the UO world.

Rules are simple, like the museum above I will list the collectors I know and have visited. If I haven’t seen your collection and you would like to be added icq me at 123172317.

Rules are simple:

25 or more items consisting of:

1. Server Births
2. EM Event Items
3. Seer Event Items
4. Rewards Including:
a. Item Bless Deeds
b. Xmas statues (angels, surfers, 3rd level names)
c. Phoenix armor pieces
d. Singing Ball

I wanted to do this to show people that we are not a dying breed and that this is still very much alive.

<font color="red"> Veteran Collectors (Large collections over a year) </font>

Atlantic-The Atlantic Outlet. SupSoc Inc.
Baja-Courage
Baja-IanD
Baja-Manticore
Baja-Sarsmi
Catskills-Nails Warstein
Catskills-Woody Cats
Cheesypeake-Demonous
Cheesypeake-Sundina
Drachenfels-Godiva
Drachenfels-Mystery
Europa-Alcestis
Europa-Darsus
Europa-Fugen
Europa-Lucy of Kenton
Europa-Riply
Europa-Suhuy
Eruopa-Trevelyan
Great Lakes-Jusenkyo
Great Lakes-Orc
Great Lakes-Pratt (MOA)
Hokuto-Cheshire Cat
Lake Superior-GorMach
Lake Superior-Smokey
Lake Superior-Victoria Secret
Legend-Lania
Legend-Treyster
Legend-Venus Uth Matar
Napa Valley-Swamp Thing
Oceania-Gavin
Oceania-Lady Kat
Oceania-Lair Spirit
Oceania-Starla
Oceania-Zolo
Pacific-Dougr1
Pacific-Wing Chun
Seige Perlis-Pug
Sonoma-Dame Judy
Sonoma-Dimitri
Sonoma-Lady Hawke
Sonoma-Monster
Sonoma-Ralph Lauren
Yamato-Lovers

Newer collectors

2. Paul - Oceania
3. uorarescollector - Baja
4. Tomas Bryce - Atlantic
5. Kingshore Dad - ?
6. Oriana - Baja

Recent collectors who left or leaving:

1. Hemisphere - Europa
2. Gencore - Draconfels
3. Rowan Elizabeth - Atlantic
4. Lord Escu - Chesaypeake
5. Gwy - Chesaypeake (not quite sure)
6. Xanthor - Lost
7. New Thunder - Legend
8. JustinKratz - Atlatnic
9. Sir Merric - Legend
10. Battery - Baja
11. JC Builder - Lost

Those who sort of toggle between collecting and selling:

1. Xel Naga - Atlantic/LS
2. Gandolf - Atlantic (havent seen in a while)
3. Matt/Soc - Atlantic
4. Britiny Spear - Atlantic (havent seen in a while)
5. Sorcon - Legend
6. DVI - Atlantic/LS
7. Alexander Smithy

G

Quite a lot of these old museums have either perished or moved???

G

It's pretty time consuming to take pictures and map them etc etc, so right now I'm not doing any kind of maintenance. If someone else wants to take over doing the museum stuff that would be great. =)

G

New Collectors

1. RestlessLA - Lake Austin
2. Elbryan Uthador - Napa Valley

Returning Collectors

1. Chaosy - Atlantic
2. Moslar - Pacific

Amateur Collectors

1. Cogniac - Atlantic
2. Lady Nico - Europa
3. Tek - Lake Austin

Veteran Collector

1. Voluptuous - Baja
2. Rajadeah - Catskills
3. Assia Penryn - Catskills
4. Demonous - Chesapeake
5. Piotr - Drachenfels
6. Bobar - Europa
7. Riply - Europa
8. Xtashin - Lake Superior
9. TirNaNog - Lake Superior
10. Laina - Legends
11. StarlaUO - Oceania

Traders &amp; Veteran Traders

1. DVI - Atlantic/Lake Superior
2. Alexander Smithy - Europa
3. Igg a Pie - Great Lakes
4. Treyster - Legends
5. Sorcon - Legends
6. Petrify - Oceania

S

sirTEDLEY

id like if someone would add mine also , sir tedley napa valley

J

Jasonleebeck

sheesh, where did you dig this up lol
I think it was page 8 or 9 (prob more). I was looking for information on the season 5 Baja events and wondered if any Baja museums had it. Courage's place is open to the public, yet a silly place called "Necromonger Of Rares Homebase" is private:lol: . Looking for pictures of the Ruined Bookcase's on there and an updated price for them.

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
o that place has been stripped down long ago. Nothing there now except my stockpiles of xmas items.

yanaki2

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I own oscar's museum on origin, my collection has increased so much i will be reopening a second castle museum. both are in the redecorating stages right now, ill have them open by end of next month.

K

Keyser Soze

ATLANTIC - Hall of Statues Museum(LLTS)

Over 200 different statues spanning in History of Ultima Online

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Mine is missing too and been there a good few years

Witchwood Castle Museum
Oceania Shard
Co-ords 115o34'N 36o54'E
http://members.westnet.com.au/hjs_echo/pics/witchwoodmuseum.html

Museum comprises 2992 items locked down for viewing, consists of Server Births, Event Rares, Set Collections, Vet Rewards, 'old' items and non spawning items, current artifacts/mini artifacts, unusual and oddity loot pieces.

O

Ooguk [Cove]

If ur ever bored I got a Museum on Pacific Its a Tower Right Next to the Gates Of Cove (FELL) One Screen South. Everything within the house was aquired through UO Only (No Buying OR Selling Gold And Rares With IRL Cash EVER!)