• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Museum-Vendor Moved to Zento!

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dear Siegeians!

Please forgive the many posts, but I finished alot of work and some of my customers might be interested in the following information: The vendor you might have known for the last 3 years has moved to Zento, my new outpost by the docks. I x-traded houses with the wonderful Petra Fyde (thank you very much, Petra) and opened a new vendor, which can be accessed within Zento´s guardzone! :)

Here is the vendor, the prices have been lowered and new items added - maybe you want to have a look. I promise, this will be the last new advertising thread for the next days! :gee:

Here is a pic:

You can find the house here...

I tried to give the place a special touch, if you want to visit it, you can still use Kelmo´s Umbra Hub, Petra´s former teleporter will stay active and public. There are also some more teleporters (mostly for alliance members and guildies) - the teleporter to the Jewelry Museum in Safe Haven will be public, too. From this teleporter you can also reach the Britan Hub:

Some more pictures, if you are interested:

Have a good week everybody!

Last edited: