• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Museum moved & reopen now!

O

Orc

Its moved inside GL luna city(Skull Mark).
It was look not elegant like Elbryan's museum.Anyway i try my best...:sad4::)

K

Kratos Aurion

If I remember correctly your little dark father museum was pretty damn decent. I'll be up to check it out soon:D

J

Jasonleebeck

I must say, I'm overwhelmed. So many items, so little time. :) The mask roof is great, and I love the curtains on the surrounding first floor, adds a great show of class and style. Glad to see it finally open, I remember when your museum on the Asian (I forget which one) shard was up and I was equally impressed with it.

See ya around :)

If ya like, we can swap runes hehe.

O

Orc

Hope everyone will enjoy there.

Today i got a accident was when i put my 200stones anchor on the ground but i forgoted lock it down,when i choose custom my house,the anchor was automaticly got throw to the house outside,im eager called GM for help.Finally today i meet a nice GM he(she) helped me got it back:bowdown::)

F

feath

THAT is a museum! I am utterly envious.
adopt me, take me home?

K

Kratos Aurion

Wow I just went to check it out Orc. That is really overwhelming. If you ever want some further home design concepts I'd be glad to work with you:lick:

*edit*

I also have a rares museum locations book at my rune library if you'd like copies for the book on your porch. It has old seer areas and current player houses.

The Scandinavian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Holy smoke,

I was at your museum for a fast visit yesterday and damn you have many items.I will be back tonight to check all items more carefully.

Good work I say.

BTW.With all those items,do you really need to keep all of them or are you willingly to maybe sell any of the smith related items?

You wont even notice that they are gone.
:D

Regards
The Scandinavian

O

Orc

Sure,Kratos pls give me,I puted a runebook on 1st floor for any GL player easy make a rares travel in GL.
SO any rares collector owner if u interested in swap runes.

At the moment i will not sell any rares coz some duper was locking on my some rares.:scholar:

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Would you be willing to sell the (blessed) jester hat? I can offer you gold or a (blessed) floppy hat in exchange :)

K

Kratos Aurion

Sure,Kratos pls give me,I puted a runebook on 1st floor for any GL player easy make a rares travel in GL.
SO any rares collector owner if u interested in swap runes.

At the moment i will not sell any rares coz some duper was locking on my some rares.:scholar:
I made some copies for you. ICQ me 436819952 later when you're on and I'll handem over :)

Esmeralda

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awesome museum!
I entered... and was speechless! :thumbsup:

Edit:
*grins proudly*
That euro cloth skullcap was sewn by me! *blushes*

O

Orc

Hi Risso,if u are looking for Dbl Jester Hat,Athelas her vendor mall on ATL there have for selling right now,u can try to contact her.:)

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
haha or He even,

Athelas, The Treasure Trove Mall, Atlantic

J

Jasonleebeck

fyi, your runebooks out front are not accessible. may want to check the security on them.:D

edit:
may also want to check the 255 stone item stuck containers.

E

Elbryan Uthador

Great museum Orc. I saw a few things I wish I had. :bowdown:

C

COCOPUFF641

Museum was ASTOUNDING!!! blew my mind when i seen it i do have an Verite Feathered Hat Personnal Blessed Than Anyone Can Wear Also Insured If anyone is interested in adding it to there museum