• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Murder counts should be given...

G

...on a percentage amount of damage done to the player rather than just damage in general, similar to looting rights.

An example!

1. Let's say you turn gray for healing a friend and you mistakenly cast a spell, let's say an AoE spell like Wither, and it hits some guy for six damage. If that guy gets himself killed by a monster or player, you get counted for it.

Another example!

2. You bola a not-so-friendly blue and he gets killed by some reds. Who gets counted? You do. The argument can be made that you aided in the individual's murder but that would be like me giving peanut butter to someone allergic to peanut butter so they can get sick as a joke but they die from it. Wait! I just refuted my own point! Doh!

Thoughts? Flames?

Eeeee!

G

Well, what if yer just about to get away with not being killed cuz your opponent is out of mana and someone comes along and finishes the job for them? Can I count you then?

P

Paris_Hilton

rtlfc

I want to collect the insurance for calling GUARDS! and getting someone guardwhacked.

It does take some effort to make the GUARDS! macro and then some timing skill to do it, after all.

F

Fayled Dhreams

On a percentage eh?

sure ...
10% gets ya 4 hours of count to burn
20% gets ya 8 hours of count to burn
30% gets ya 12 hours of count to burn
40% gets ya 16 hours of count to burn
100% remains at 40 hours to burn ..

share the responsibility ...
right?
MORE peeps with count hours to burn ...

fair.

G'head ... I've no "good reason" to base an objection on ...
provided
the timer remains the same ... full sixty minutes per hour ... added(fresh) counts / %'s ... reset the clock to "0" (with new total)

sure
G'head

edit unrelated FoF ...