• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

murder count lock

G

i would like to see it as my counts dont go away maybe have a way to lock it so counts dont burn.
not everyone wants there counts to go away

G

Maybe the characters with the top 3 murder counts could have temporary "Wanted" posters with their names on them at all the Felucca banks.

It's been proven in the past that a bounty system is open to abuse...but if the posters were to be changed, say, every 30 days, the old ones could be given to the 3 characters that were listed.

Felucca could use some new content. PvPers have houses to decorate, too! How cool would your own limited edition "Wanted" poster be?

I

imported_UOPODCASTING.COM

I want the bounty system back. It can be designed to minimise the abuse.

F

Fayled Dhreams

<blockquote><hr>

i would like to see it as my counts dont go away maybe have a way to lock it so counts dont burn.
not everyone wants there counts to go away

[/ QUOTE ]

at 40 hours per count
219 x 40 = 8760 hours to burn
365 x 24 = 8760 continuous hours per year

probably easier (depends on char, naturally) to kill 1 or two a week ...
1 a week = 40x52 = 2080 hours to burn a year ...
should be able to "maintain" your red status for quite awhile ... with just one a week

I

imported_GalenKnighthawke

Kill more people.

40 hours per count.....Even assuming you literally do nothing but play UO (never eat, never sleep), and assuming there is never any significant downtime (and we all know that never happens in this game), that's just shy of 2 entire calendar days to shake off a SINGLE count.

Once you're up to 10, you're pretty much perma-red unless you make a concerted effort to get rid of them. Once you're at 20+....

-Galen's player

I

imported_Fran Fury

Not as many people giving counts anymore. So I can understand wanting to lock it.
But if you keep killing enough someone is bound to count ya.

M

Maximinus Thrax

<blockquote><hr>

Maybe the characters with the top 3 murder counts could have temporary "Wanted" posters with their names on them at all the Felucca banks.

It's been proven in the past that a bounty system is open to abuse...but if the posters were to be changed, say, every 30 days, the old ones could be given to the 3 characters that were listed.

Felucca could use some new content. PvPers have houses to decorate, too! How cool would your own limited edition "Wanted" poster be?

[/ QUOTE ]

Make it happen!

G

staying red isnt the problem i just wish id get credit for all my kills and have the choice for them not to disappear

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]\

lolz being red is supposed to be a deterrent from killing, not an incentive.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]\

lolz being red is supposed to be a deterrent from killing, not an incentive.

[/ QUOTE ]
well without reds who would the blues fight?
reds add an important part of pvp and should get incentives to pvp just like the everyone else