• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Multiverse Invitation to Sunday Evening Events on Lake Austin!

Pacem

Visitor
UNLEASHED
Please join us Sunday evenings on the Lake Austin shard for a truly unique event like no other at the Lake Austin Church of UO.
Come and have your heart moved as we listen to encouraging words from Scripture. There will be an open session after this for discussion and questions.
Or, if you can't wait for Sunday evenings for your questions, please message me on ICQ at 21168474. As soon as I see your message, I will respond as quickly as I can!
I look forward to seeing you there. :)

Service Times:
9:30pm Eastern
8:30pm Central
7:30pm Mountain
6:30pm Pacific
272307674_4813231688772838_3644674916615665946_n.png

Last edited:

HRH Liz

Lore Master
UNLEASHED
im all about free speech brother but you realize you have a whole thread going nuts courteous of @HRH Liz What happened to Pacem? | Stratics Community Forums dont mind guy with K name but its hot to push your info out and take a lil banter at same time
What the **** do you mean thanks to me that that thread is going nuts. I posted this @Pacem https://community.stratics.com/members/pacem.201341/ Everything is wiped clean and that is all I ****ing said so **** off you little pancake.