• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Multiple Price Checks Needed Pls. (Be warned A LOT of items) lol

K

kray2s

Hi all,

To cut a long story short i have been toying with the idea of taking a little "holiday" from UO. So that reason combined with being asked what i would want for my little collection of rares should i decide to leave, ultimately left me trying to give some kind of valuation to what i have.

NOT everything i own is listed here, however, a large part of it is. Mainly these are items that i have no clue of value to and a few that I just want to check my valuation of!

So without further ado, here's the list. Please, all help is very much apprieciated :)

ITEMS FOR A PRICE CHECK PLEASE : -

1. Glacial blue spellbook, Blessed

2. A Large Piece Of Blackrock (weight 23 stones)

3. Veritae's Music Box Gear, (The Wanderer)

4. Various pieces "Of Exceptional Quality" furniture (with and without the items name in the title)

5. A Book Of Truth?

6. Middle piece of the rubble large display cases that split into pieces during the original invasion of Magincia.

7. Side piece of the large rubble display case (west to east facing)

8. Rubble Display cases (full, single display case)

9. Rubble pew style benches (high backed) complete bench consisting of 2 pieces

10. Rubble pew style bench Pieces (incomplete sets)

11. A low quality finigan's hat

12. Bushel

13. Old Hair Dyes (Cylindrical / rounded bottle, does NOT have the requires ML tag, and in a variety of colours)

14. Etheral Crook (Black in colour, Just labeled "Crook", However when char holds the item it takes the same appearance that you would expect from an etheral mount for example)

15. The Grim Reapers Scythe

16. Runebook Made By Eng The Wizard, [Exceptional]

17. Lesser Poison Potion (Black in colour insted of the green colour you would expect a lesser poison potion to be)

18. Light (has an appearance like a green communications crystal)

19. Rubble table pieces (wooden graphic, best way i can describe it is like a picnic style table)

20. Orcish Engineer's Tool Kit

21. Ingots (just labeled Ingots, shadow iron in colour)

22. Ingots (just labeled Ingots, Orange in colour)

23. Double Exceptional Spined Bone Armour (same colour as spined leather is.)

24. "Green" tagged clothing items (including :- Skullcap, Straw hat, doublet, sash, skirt and long pants)

25. Rubble Table (Side table graphic, Flat top and 4 legs)

26. Rubble closed lid barrel

27. Deed To A Marble House With Patio

28. Deed To A Stone And Plaster House

29. Deed To A Two Story Stone And Plaster House

30. Deed To A Sandstone House With Patio

31. Deed To A Field Stone House

32. Deed To A Thatched Roof Cottage

33. Deed To A Two Story Villa

34. Deed To A Small Stone Tower

**Please Note - Numbers 27 to 34 are NOT Mini house deeds, but rather deeds you used to place houses with before the house tool**

35. Deed To A Vendor Named Melisa

36. Unknown Deed

37. Wig

38. Conjurer's Trinket, Owned By No-One

39. Corroded boxes (and what were the contents worth on their own pls)

40. Wooden Box, Recovered From Lady Melisande [Blackrock Infected]

41. Hair dye (in a green square bottle)

42. Special Beard Dye

43. Complete large rubble bed (consisting of 4 pieces)

44. Interior Door Key(s)

45. Glacial hued mace & Glacial hued dagger

46. Pummice

47. Bloodspawn

48. Eye Of Newt

49. Dragons Blood

50. Brimstone

51. A Bottle Of Water (turquoise in colour)

52. A Plate Decorated With Mondains Defeat.....

53. Blaze coloured muffin (Old Valentines muffin???)

54. Bird (looks like a bugged red petal)

55. Book (Open Book Graphic, Just labeled "book")

56. Spam

57. Placeable Guildstones (for the guilds - Silent watchers [TSW] / The Fae Folk [FAE] / The Knights Who Say Meep [KSM] / UORealator Better Than He Knew [UOR] / Negavo League Of America [NLA]

58. Paladin Sword

59. Tripple Slayer Broadsword (Ogre slayer, Spider slayer, Undead slayer)

60. Member Of The Royal Britannian Guard sash (Europa Gold Colour)

61. Member Of The Royal Britannian Guard sash (White colour)

62. Member Of The Royal Britannian Guard sash (Purple colour)

63. Member Of The Royal Britannian Guard sash (Green In colour)

64. Partisan Of Chaos sash

65. Royal Sand Miner sash

66. Sash Of Might

67. For The Life Of Britannia sash

68. Mark Of Travesty with Necro and Spirit Speak Bonus (although this still spawns i havebeen told it is rare-(ish) at least)

A long list i know, but i really would apprieciate all the help i can get on this, as should i leave most of it will be sold and monies distributed to those who have helped me get where i am today in the game. So i can give something back!.

Thank you all
(By the way NONE for sale yet! Im still debating if to quit for a bit / quit forever or not to quit yet).

Bazer

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Um wow, id love to have almost everything listed:love:, wow you should be able to get a pretty penny for all that:eyes:

K

kray2s

Um wow, id love to have almost everything listed:love:, wow you should be able to get a pretty penny for all that:eyes:
Ty Bazer, Maybe one day i will make a pretty penny from it!

To anyone that may read this post, i can only assume the ammount of views to the number of replies and pc's means that you just dont want me to go??? lol

anyone wanna pc some of this please, you really would be helping me out :)

Amantala EA

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I for one don't want you to leave chuck! :(

I don't really know the prices of most of this stuff. However I look forward to someone price checking it, as I have some of the items myself :)

K

kray2s

Thanks Sweety,

Can anyone else help with some of the other items?
Please
*flutters his slightly too long eyelashes at all the passing collectors*

S

Seth Stormcloud

Hi there...great list you have there. Can only help with a few and these may not be completely accurate for the present time.

The Wanderer Music Gear I have seen on vendors over the last year in the 10 milion range.

Book of Truth--Anywhere from 200k-350 (I sell these on my vendors)

Interior door key 800k (I bought one from a vendor about 6 months ago).

This was all on Catskills.

K

kray2s

Wow, Seth, First Sweety and now yourself! It wasnt that long ago i left a message on the Cats forum about how nice the peeps i met on your shard were and it seems now your proving that statement right but on the forums too!

Keep up the good work you're doing Cats proud

D

Dirty Old Man

Hi Kray
Think I can help with a few items
5. A Book Of Truth? 300-400k
11. A low quality finigan's hat 700k-1m
16. Runebook Made By Eng The Wizard, [Exceptional] 2-2.5m
23. Double Exceptional Spined Bone Armour (same colour as spined leather is.)
80-100k each
38. Conjurer's Trinket, Owned By No-One 5-7m
66. Sash Of Might 300-400k

again price range is from cats
hope this helps,
Dirty Old Man

K

kray2s

ty:)

I did think the conjurers trinket owned by no one mayhave fetched a little more, but then i dont know how many there is of these

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Between atlantic/europa/great lakes and napa, and past buying/selling this is what iv sold/brought/traded or seen, in the last 6 monthes so its rough

1. Glacial blue spellbook, Blessed napa5/gl8/atl10

2. A Large Piece Of Blackrock (weight 23 stones) no clue ask esmerelda of europa was last i saws it mentioned

3. Veritae's Music Box Gear, (The Wanderer) 10mill + depending

4. Various pieces "Of Exceptional Quality" furniture (with and without the items name in the title) 250k-1mill depending (buyer who wants it)

5. A Book Of Truth? is 100 if not 1000 on europa iv picked 2 p for 200k each (give it a few years on this item)

6. Middle piece of the rubble large display cases that split into pieces during the original invasion of Magincia. Check mantis rubble link..)

7. Side piece of the large rubble display case (west to east facing) (again check mantis rubble link)

8. Rubble Display cases (full, single display case)(again check mantis rubble link)

9. Rubble pew style benches (high backed) complete bench consisting of 2 pieces(again check mantis rubble link)

10. Rubble pew style bench Pieces (incomplete sets)
(again check mantis rubble link)

11. A low quality finigan's hat 100k last i saw maybe more now its been what 4 years but doubltfull as every collector has a few

12. Bushel 1-2 if that again cos every collector has 1 or 2

13. Old Hair Dyes (Cylindrical / rounded bottle, does NOT have the requires ML tag, and in a variety of colours) depends on colour and if its anything more than ML provided? if its a ML colour same as ML

14. Etheral Crook (Black in colour, Just labeled "Crook", However when char holds the item it takes the same appearance that you would expect from an etheral mount for example) Changling duped item id put it with pally swords/glacial daggers and the rest 1-2 mill 5 if they dumbb..

15. The Grim Reapers Scythe If not mistaken are alot about now hand in has finished see them from 1-8 (alt/GL/EUropa/napa)

16. Runebook Made By Eng The Wizard, [Exceptional]
brought 1 for 500k recently but sold 2 about 3 year for 2 mill each so that even confuses me.

17. Lesser Poison Potion (Black in colour insted of the green colour you would expect a lesser poison potion to be) same as bread/bananas/other mis hued vendor items 1-5mill

18. Light (has an appearance like a green communications crystal) no clue before my time

19. Rubble table pieces (wooden graphic, best way i can describe it is like a picnic style table)........ check matis post for rubble, not 100% but get an idea as it depends on the quantity and how many there are.

20. Orcish Engineer's Tool Kit NO clue thinking its still a spawn if not 50k as it was a dialy

21. Ingots (just labeled Ingots, shadow iron in colour) on atl 500k for 2

22. Ingots (just labeled Ingots, Orange in colour) have loads from GL same maybe 200k each??

23. Double Exceptional Spined Bone Armour (same colour as spined leather is.) been buying it on atl 50k a pieces to make a suite of each

24. "Green" tagged clothing items (including :- Skullcap, Straw hat, doublet, sash, skirt and long pants) was 1mill a item i payed... but cant sell it these days for even that so i keep it.

25. Rubble Table (Side table graphic, Flat top and 4 legs) no clue

26. Rubble closed lid barrel no clue

27. Deed To A Marble House With Patio

28. Deed To A Stone And Plaster House

29. Deed To A Two Story Stone And Plaster House

30. Deed To A Sandstone House With Patio

31. Deed To A Field Stone House

32. Deed To A Thatched Roof Cottage

33. Deed To A Two Story Villa

34. Deed To A Small Stone Tower

**Please Note - Numbers 27 to 34 are NOT Mini house deeds, but rather deeds you used to place houses with before the house tool**

35. Deed To A Vendor Named Melisa

36. Unknown Deed

37. Wig

38. Conjurer's Trinket, Owned By No-One someone on atl wants 12 mill for this not know if sold or not

39. Corroded boxes (and what were the contents worth on their own pls) EDont know what these are but intreegued

40. Wooden Box, Recovered From Lady Melisande [Blackrock Infected]
5-10 id pay as its kinda funky and rare

41. Hair dye (in a green square bottle) 25 last i saw sold

42. Special Beard Dye 25 again i think

43. Complete large rubble bed (consisting of 4 pieces) not seen 1 sold but sounds about right

44. Interior Door Key(s)

45. Glacial hued mace & Glacial hued dagger
1 mill each if ya luck, changling dupe most sellers have 1000s

46. Pummice

47. Bloodspawn

48. Eye Of Newt

49. Dragons Blood

50. Brimstone 48,49,50 pagen regs maybe now 5 each?

51. A Bottle Of Water (turquoise in colour) dupe i think or bug from marte wine bottle

52. A Plate Decorated With Mondains Defeat..... old but conon

53. Blaze coloured muffin (Old Valentines muffin???) 5 mill

54. Bird (looks like a bugged red petal) depends on buyer 1-3

55. Book (Open Book Graphic, Just labeled "book") 15-20 depends on buyers and direction they want

56. Spam lolz was 1gp but seenit go as high as 1mill (dont click it lol)

57. Placeable Guildstones (for the guilds - Silent watchers [TSW] / The Fae Folk [FAE] / The Knights Who Say Meep [KSM] / UORealator Better Than He Knew [UOR] / Negavo League Of America [NLA]

5-10 depending on name

58. Paladin Sword changling dupe same as daagger 1-8

59. Tripple Slayer Broadsword (Ogre slayer, Spider slayer, Undead slayer) 5+ say that as not combinable hunting of the 3
if it was 3 that spawned together 20+

60. Member Of The Royal Britannian Guard sash (Europa Gold Colour)5mill

61. Member Of The Royal Britannian Guard sash (White colour)5mill

62. Member Of The Royal Britannian Guard sash (Purple colour)nada as reproducable colour 1mill

63. Member Of The Royal Britannian Guard sash (Green In colour)nada as reproducable colour 1mill

64. Partisan Of Chaos sash?????????? wana know aswell info

65. Royal Sand Miner sash?????????? wana know aswell info

66. Sash Of Might nada is noob quest item

67. For The Life Of Britannia sash?????????? wana know aswell info