• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Multiple bonsai tree seeds, and where to get spider tree?

• Thread starter sherkborg
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

sherkborg

So with my growing to aquire all seeds, I for some reason have 5 copies of bonsai trees green that wont combine? Is there a difference between them or are they really just one?

Also ive noticed a red spider tree in my collection from someone and it produces seeds. How do I get colored spider trees!?

F

Flora Green

There are five different types of Bonsai, that is likely why they won't combine. It is also not unusual to get a seed here and there that simply won't stack with any others of it's type.

Kelline

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the parent plants play a part in if they will stack, even if u end up with the same type seed, it didnt come from the same starter plants, thats y they wont stack

I had that happen alot myself

Warpig Inc

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Stratics tables and write up on new plants.

Colored Plant Oddities

You'll notice there are eight bonsi type.

Pollinating a Bonsi with any plant but itself will produce seeds as if it was a Rushes plant of like color. A Bonsi pollinating any other plant will act as if it was a Rushes plant of same color. Bonsi the pollinates self produces seeds of Bonsi same type and color.