• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

multiboxer on Napa

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
we need Draconi back, at least tIm took action, burned traitor houses and could actually program the game. Mesanna has not got a clue, hence why they want NL so they can start again. Btu that will fail as well

They all need sacking and a new team with legacy knowledge and any sort of brain to take over and sort this out

Ban the cheats, people will come

Last edited:

Luc of Legends

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Why not just leave them alone? That's what y'all told me. Don't be the UO Police.

Cheaters gonna cheat.

Mesanna said, "Whatever it takes to win."

So let them cheat their booties off; who cares?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Why not just leave them alone? That's what y'all told me. Don't be the UO Police.

Cheaters gonna cheat.

No. You lure mobs onto innocent players that are afk.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Cheaters gonna cheat.

I bet youre like one of those people who order a hamburger at a drive through, pull to the parking lot to eat it, sees that there is too much ketchup and then goes in and throws a fit, screaming and cursing at the poor teenager who made the hamburger.

All because your hard earned $10 wasnt up to your high standards!

AdamPD

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Do they target other creatures too? I'm very much out of the loop, but what if you arrive and your pet "accidentally" goes wild, would it kill them?
Sure hope not, that would be terrible! ;)

Phreak

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Do they target other creatures too? I'm very much out of the loop, but what if you arrive and your pet "accidentally" goes wild, would it kill them?
Sure hope not, that would be terrible! ;)
It would theoretically work but with multiple sampires your pet would not stand a chance.