• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Multi colored eggs

• Thread starter Natalie Black
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
N

Natalie Black

Anyone else get a multicolored or speckled Easter Egg from the bunny?

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Was pretty sure I didn't see you in that rather large crowd, Maplestone. Yesterday there were lanterns at the Counselor's Hall and in Luna telling everyone about Easter egg hunting throughout the day, and many people managed to find both some eggs and a very, very yellow Easter Bunny. (sadly, I have no screenshots, perhaps someone else managed to get a picture of him)

Early yesterday, while on the way thru Brit gate, I heard a shout from Uriah that the bunny was lurking in some nearby bushes. We chatted a bit, and the bunny told us that thieves were stealing all of the eggs he was attempting to hide for us. The conversation ended with him handing each of us an egg and telling us to search the lands for more eggs. I understand that later in the day some of those very thieves showed up in Luna!

Last evening the Easter Bunny appeared at Luna bank and told the gathered crowd that he had discovered the lair of thieves and asked that we all come along and help him recover the stolen eggs. Off we all went to Tokuno to battle large pink balrons.

Natalie, I received only that one egg, a pretty blue one. From looking at reports from other shards it appears that eggs varied from place to place

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That explains all the people running around like crazy (I even left some chocolates at the counselor's hall, even saw all the chairs set up outside yet still somehow didn't clue in)

N

Natalie Black

We found several in the trammel towns before the Easter Bunny sent us all to the arena near Umbra to fight Lich, Lich Lords and Ancient Lich. We found one speckled colored egg as well as several solid colors. Later in the evening the Easter bunny was found in Felucca at the Yew gate and he dropped more solid colors before asking for any Commanding Lord of a faction. The CL of COM arrived and was given another speckled egg. When no other CLs arrived he said the last egg of the day would go to the first to bring him a cabbage. We won and received a third speckled egg.

I havent heard of anyone else getting a speckled, so was just curious if anyone else received any.

Damia TMC

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
2 people from my guild got speckled eggs. I didn't find any but I did get several different colors throughout the day.

This event was fun, I haven't run through towns that much in a long time. Hunting for the blaze colored bunny was fun as well. He was so cute I wanted to take him home, but couldn't tame him or get him to follow me. :(