• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] mugs,mugs,mugs

D

dp33

when i do an idoc i occasionally get a green glass and sometimes a green glass that reads a mug of ale,,today i got one that reads "mug of liquor"(also green) im thinking they come from the same time period ,just wondering if there was any info on these or price difference between this one and the two other ones?.this is on nappa,,,thanks

T

Teufel_Hund

when i do an idoc i occasionally get a green glass and sometimes a green glass that reads a mug of ale,,today i got one that reads "mug of liquor"(also green) im thinking they come from the same time period ,just wondering if there was any info on these or price difference between this one and the two other ones?.this is on nappa,,,thanks
St Patty's Day mugs. Drink the ale or liquor, fill it with milk and you get a mug of milk.

B

Bigmikeuk

These green glasses are from St Paddy's day (can't remember which year cos i was obviously pissed up). Someone has just filled them with different drinks brought from an Inn. Other than that they are the same.

DANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANA BATMAN!