• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Moving vendors

TheMiner

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm sure at some some point somewhere, this has been brought up before.

But other than having to customize a house and put a block where they are, why can't we simply relocate a vendor like we can a chest?

I mean it should be no different than what the GM's have done, which they were nice enough to do for me once, by moving for vendors back six spaces.

It just seems like they could make moving vendors a lot easier but just haven't for some reason. Especially when they've proven that it is just that easy to do so, without having to customize a house.

Which mind you doesn't necessarily put everything back where it was if it's a step or "border" item of sorts. Or even certain wall decos. All of which need to be manually replaced, locked down and permissions fixed.

Not that I suspect very many people would need to or want to move a vendor very often. But the need does arise and it just seems like the process could be more simplified than the methods currently given.

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
This makes really good sense. Therefore in the EA/BS scheme of things will have a slim-to-none chance of seeing daylight.