• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Moving vendors after remodel

TheMiner

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So I noticed that now we can remodel a house with vendors and items, and have little of the items goto crate unless it's on a border or steps. That's great.

But I had to page a GM and got Quinn, to move 5 vendors for me.

My question, is there a way to relocate a vendor that I'm just not aware of or something ?

It just seems odd that compared to way back when. They would do such a major overhaul to customizing houses but not allow vendors to be moved short of tearing them down and replacing or getting a kind GM like I did in Quinn to do it for me.

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In customizable houses just put a wall piece where your vendors are standing.

When you commit, your vendors will move to the house sign to re-locate.

You can leave them there while you continue to redesign your house. When all done. Stand where you want the vendor to be and click on the house sign to relocate vendors.

Kinda dumb we have to go thru all that. What with the new feature added for moving secure containers. That ability should be on the vendor menu too.

TheMiner

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In customizable houses just put a wall piece where your vendors are standing.

When you commit, your vendors will move to the house sign to re-locate.

You can leave them there while you continue to redesign your house. When all done. Stand where you want the vendor to be and click on the house sign to relocate vendors.

Kinda dumb we have to go thru all that. What with the new feature added for moving secure containers. That ability should be on the vendor menu too.
I'll give that a go later bec now thst I know unlike way back when. Thst we dont have to redesign / replace all our ****. Theres a few.more tweaks I may want to make.

Ty.

But I'm really digging the fact we can do this now !!!

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Shame about mannequins though having to dig them out everytime u customise

AnneNomilly

Sage
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Dumb question. Can we remodel with rented vendors as well or only with owner owned vendors? I would LOVE to remodel my house but I don't want to ask all my friends to take down their vendors while I do it. Has this changed (*asks hopefully*)?