• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Moving to Lake Superior: Any activity these days?

SwordofExcalibur

One of the last Rangers of Skara Brae
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Greetings and Well Met,

I was a returning player back in August 2017 and went to ALT starting out, but I originally played UO 2001-2004 and Lake Superior was the first shard I played on, so I find myself missing it these days.

ATL is fine, but I feel as though home is calling so, I'm in the process of moving shards soon.

I can't remember the name of my guild, but our guild house was at Skara Brae farms and was a two story villa on the north end near the coast, outside the Skara entrance. We used to pvp so heavily in the little farm plot there and it was the best of times. My guild's name was something like the Order of Drunks-something and our guild leader had GM Begging lol. His name was Seldrin I believe.

Anyway, looking to find people or a community still active on LS. Anyone out there? Be happy to find a guild.

I have a Paladin and a Mage Tamer as my mains and am building a bard.

Be great to hear from folks, thanks so much.

Lady Lavendar

Seasoned Veteran
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Hi. Lake Superior is awesome. Lots of friendly helpful people. Also, its not hard to get a nice house spot.

I am in the Wolf Pack, which is a great guild. The GM is Fusion Cut, many Emissaries are online often. My character on LS is Princess Mononok. Hope to see you in game some time.

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I'm a big fan of making a home on one's original shard. I've only played Lake Superior (though I make occasional shopping trips to ATL).

I don't get on so much anymore, an hour or two a week, but wanted to just to say Welcome Back.

Rimmuk

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I just returned to Lake Superior as well after a 8-9 year vacation and am excited to learn about all the things that have changed and get back in the flow. I'd love to join an active guild and do some things. I'll look for you online!

North_LS

Journeyman
I'm back to LS recently too - i vaguely remember a guild called the order of the drunks! I dont usually see an excess of people around LS, but theres always a few familiar names around.

Chaoticmass

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
LS was my original shard and I returned to the game in 2014. Population seems to have been fairly stable over the last 4 years, maybe even increasing. There are fantastic people who are helpful and will share a wealth of knowledge. Lots of good tamers, some good full suit Crafters, and some pvpers who sh*t talk in gen chat can be entertaining. Houses are typically thoughtfully designed, giving the cities a charming look.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Myself, Bounty, Cyrus, mr.blackmage, Joyrock, Wicked, Vladimer, Dave the insane, Magenta, Sigulard, Duger and Wappy are all back and playing again. I have a feeling I'll be making comeback posts until the chimps shut the game down for good lol.

ICQ 402886 if you need help. I remember that guild. There were a decent amount of them.