• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Feedback] Moving + targetting + pulling bars

C

CroMag1980

As an fps player I am used to pressing a key to type (T or Y etc) so I decided to do that and disable legacy chat so I can have the keyboard for macros and type without the usual "spell speak" as macros are triggered as I type.

Anyway I have been running around with
-wasd setup for movement
-mousewheel up and down to cycle through enemies (legacy targetting disabled)
-mouse thumb button 1 to attack selected target
-mouse thumb button 2 is set to CTRL-SHIFT so pulling bars on the fly is really easy with this button pressed down

Because I'm using keys to move the cursor is totally free to pull bars and xheal, I'm loving it. I don't know this setup is possible with 2d without *ahem* "external assistance".

Shame you can lightning strike on moving shots or it would also be a pretty sweet resist-archer pvm interface running rings around all mobs. *edit* actually lightning strike on moving shots would be idiotic hehe