• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[BUG] Moving crate memory leak?

covert

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When I first log into my house, my client is at about 450MB of memory used - as soon as I open the moving crate (this also nearly crashes the client, mind you) it jumps up to over 900MB of memory used and if I open any packs therein, it will go over 1GB and crash shortly thereafter.

Guess this would be a good place to plug that Navery spawn also has a crash that is not related to a memory leak. It just happens randomly while running around in her room.

If only they'd give modders the ability to fix the stability of this client...maybe we'd have something playable.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When I first log into my house, my client is at about 450MB of memory used - as soon as I open the moving crate (this also nearly crashes the client, mind you) it jumps up to over 900MB of memory used and if I open any packs therein, it will go over 1GB and crash shortly thereafter.

Guess this would be a good place to plug that Navery spawn also has a crash that is not related to a memory leak. It just happens randomly while running around in her room.

If only they'd give modders the ability to fix the stability of this client...maybe we'd have something playable.
the moving crate is an evil item... he can hold 9999 items + 9999 per strongbox inside. That means which everytime you open it the client make 9999 square/list slot + other 9999 per every strongbox that you gonna open... that's the problem :/

covert

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ouch. I see what you mean when I mouse over it.

I'm really hoping we get that producer's update soon and the EC fixes even sooner.