• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Mouseholes

TirNaNo'g

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can anyone help me sort out an odd recollection that I had? At one time, maybe around 2006, I had a small portable mousehole that I could place against the wall in my house that allowed people in the shape of rats (and maybe rabbits) to sneak through the wall into the next room.
After stepping away from the game for a few years I came back and rebuilt my house, but couldn't seem to find it. I thought maybe it was misplaced since it was tiny and black or it had fell through the floor.

Today I saw them listed as an illegal item to own on the Stratics rares database. I definitely didn't do any kind of exploit to obtain it originally, and thought it was a reward or something when the first Sherry the Mouse events started. It's possible someone gave it to me and I'd just thought they were a legal thing.
Does anyone else have one of these as a legal item? Am I just crazy?

Thanks!

If you need to answer discretely, feel free to ICQ me at 9365461 or Discord at TirNaNo'g#7285.

Ruby Knight

Sage
Stratics Veteran
They are 100% Legal. They come in a deed form. They no longer work for anything other than deco. They are a pain to place correctly. I don't think they go up against a wall anymore either. The last ones I placed I had to use a rough stone block because of where they sit in the tile placed. You see them for sale quite often on VS on Atlantic ranging from 25 to 45 mil usually. So, unless you had a weird bugged version that I have not heard of, it is probably still somewhere in your house but blocked by a wall or something. They sit on the outside of the square that they are placed.

Jynxx

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
The illegal ones were from the Sherry story arc, basically ones not in deed form.

Artorius

Adventurer
They are 100% Legal. They come in a deed form. They no longer work for anything other than deco. They are a pain to place correctly. I don't think they go up against a wall anymore either. The last ones I placed I had to use a rough stone block because of where they sit in the tile placed. You see them for sale quite often on VS on Atlantic ranging from 25 to 45 mil usually. So, unless you had a weird bugged version that I have not heard of, it is probably still somewhere in your house but blocked by a wall or something. They sit on the outside of the square that they are placed.
Completely pain in the ass to place and don't look good now IMO!! STILL COOL THO!!

Artorius

Adventurer
Can anyone help me sort out an odd recollection that I had? At one time, maybe around 2006, I had a small portable mousehole that I could place against the wall in my house that allowed people in the shape of rats (and maybe rabbits) to sneak through the wall into the next room.
After stepping away from the game for a few years I came back and rebuilt my house, but couldn't seem to find it. I thought maybe it was misplaced since it was tiny and black or it had fell through the floor.

Today I saw them listed as an illegal item to own on the Stratics rares database. I definitely didn't do any kind of exploit to obtain it originally, and thought it was a reward or something when the first Sherry the Mouse events started. It's possible someone gave it to me and I'd just thought they were a legal thing.
Does anyone else have one of these as a legal item? Am I just crazy?

Thanks!

If you need to answer discretely, feel free to ICQ me at 9365461 or Discord at TirNaNo'g#7285.
Did you check your moving crate? Make sure you look for a deed!