• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mouse Hole Stuck

It Lives

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I placed my mouse hole in keep steps(some where in first two steps) and now not able to retrieve it. Any suggestions on how to re-deed it?

I tried circle of trany. I have not called a gm yet.

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
be careful with these, i axed mine to move it this morning and it said "you broke the item" and now it's gone :(
/whine

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I placed my mouse hole in keep steps(some where in first two steps) and now not able to retrieve it. Any suggestions on how to re-deed it?

I tried circle of trany. I have not called a gm yet.
call gm if I remember correctly a while back they stated not to place them near steps as there was a issue (lol guess we know what the issue is now )

S

Sarphus

Don't chop your mouse hole. Currently, there's a bug where if you axe a mouse hole, it is destroyed. I was only able to axe my mouse hole from one side of the wall (the side I placed it from). When I did, it was destroyed.

It feels like I've been getting nailed by every single serious bug in this publish. Lost a great dwh to the guard whack bug too.

Kariny

UO Lake Superior News Reporter
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Odd, I got my mousehole this weekend and axed it just fine. It appeared in deed form in my backpack.

L

love2winalot

almost any deeded item placed by steps/stairs inside or out, will dissapear if placed. A GM will NOT get it back for you as it was deleted.

It Lives

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
almost any deeded item placed by steps/stairs inside or out, will dissapear if placed. A GM will NOT get it back for you as it was deleted.
IT Is Not Deleted As I pass over it in rat form it *squeeks* and a GM did get it back for me... the steps are inside of the keep not out side, just saying.

I

Ishmael

That's not true. Most of the time the item is there, you just can't see it. Turn your circle trans up to max radius and try standing in different spots on the stairs. If your house is customizable, you may be able to get at it by removing stairs.