• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Most wonderful time of the year

• Thread starter Branwyn of Errol
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

Branwyn of Errol

Greetings residents of Catskills! Time to grab your sleighbells and go deck the halls of Doom. Thats right! Christmas caroling with the Dark Fathers is coming this Friday night December 12th. Barefoot Princess, Ally Ooop of SCB and Callie of GRI invites you all to join in a night of song, revelry and mayhem so mark your calendars. We will meet up and party at Yew gate at 7:45 PM eastern so we can begin at 8 PM in Doom.
Don't forget your snowballs!

AnneNomilly

Sage
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I'm really sorry I'll have to miss this. I know you'll have a wonderful time.

B

Branwyn of Errol

Just a reminder that there will be caroling for the Dark Fathers tonight as planned, even if Barefoot Princess looses power (which is still a definite possibility in this storm as half on NH is already off the grid). I have appealed to Ally Oop and Callie to help out in that event.

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sounds fun. Any weavers want to meet at 7:30 to get a focus? If we had enough to get a Level 6...:p

C

Callie

Yes, we'll go, no matter what or who. Meet at Tram Yew gate at 730 if you need a focus. Meet at Tram Yew gate at 745 to party up for departure to Doom at 8PM.

Bring your songbooks, your festive attire, and your best slayer weps.