• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Most powerful event items?

I

Inspector

I am curious as to what all is out there for the most powerful EM event items.
I know there is a full apron out there that has CC mod's on it... but what else is there that is really powerful?

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, aside from the recent replicas there are still a few items left. The following has mods, but if you ask for also most expensive then there are few more items that can be added.

1. 30 HP Orc Chief Helm
2. Glorious Lady Shroud of Champion (Purple Shroud, 10 Phys, 5 Cold)
3. Butcher of Jhelom (Same stats as Crimson Cincture, you can wear over Crimson, full apron)
4. The Protector Shield (Heater Shield, Blessed, 100% durability, 15 DCI, 100 luck, Spell Chan no penalty, Self repair 5, 20 phsy resist, 10 fire resist)
5. Corrupted Heart Sheild (metal kite shield, Blessed, Self Repair 5, Hp Regen 4, Reflect Physical 20%, 16 phsyical resist, 20 poison resist, 20% lower requirement)
6. Lights Rampart
7. Blackrock Shield
8. Terathian Silk Skin Shirt (long sleeve shirt 4 resist in fire, posion, cold, and energy total 16 resistance)
9. Ithlesis Breast Plate (Green Dragon Scale Breast Plate but Neon, Blessed, +15 Necro, Night Sight, Mana regen 3, 150 Luck, 13/13/23/33 resistance)
10. Gladiator Chest
11. Gladiator Arms
12. Bane of Hylolth
13. Majooka Staff
14. Royal Guard Detective Sash 50 Luck
15. Royal Guard Boots 50 Luck
16. Santa Ring
17. Citidal Follower Gloves
18. Cebo Shroud (Teal Shroud, 10 Steal, 10 Stealth)
19. Bramul
20. Algid
21. Shadow Artillary
22. Brave Knight of Britannia Kantana no replica type
23. Jade Armband
24. Tongue of the Beast
25. Skin of Demon (cap, blessed, 12% SDI, 15/12/17/20/20)
26. Hide of Demon
27. Embrace of the Abyss
28. Heartwood Ceremony Staff
29. Shroud of Baal
30. Royal Explorer's Scrapper
31. Obi Di Ence Champion Version
32. Ithlesis Sting
33. Blood Pact
34. Ornate Encrusted Armsguards
35. Royal Guard Investigator Cloak (+20 Stealth)

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That sword is F*&king sick...... glad to hear its not actually in a players hands!

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a Kryss that is a mini version of that:

Blessed
Undead Slayer
50% HIt fireball
50% Hit lower defense
46% Hit stamina leech
44% Hit Mana Leech
35% Damage Increase

red sky

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I really wish I knew the mods on these items. Been trying to find what the Butcher of Jhelom has on it but can't find it anywhere.

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I really wish I knew the mods on these items. Been trying to find what the Butcher of Jhelom has on it but can't find it anywhere.
Butcher of Jhelom is simple, its got the same mods as the Crimson but its a full apron so you can wear it on top of the crimson. There is one locked down on GL Fel Sakara's Counselor hall. Don't worry about getting it because the owner Shadow will most likley never sell casue it doesn't really belong to him. You see it was a last man standing type of event and his guild after they killed off the other participants committed suicide so he can be the last one standing. I guess it doesn't really belong to him.

S

Simon Francis

I am curious as to what all is out there for the most powerful EM event items.
I know there is a full apron out there that has CC mod's on it... but what else is there that is really powerful?
Gladiator's Collar is by far the most useful item in game as far as MODs... Lt sash is up there as well since the slot it uses adds mods where no other item does.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
By the way, the replica Orc Cheiftain helm comes in both the 30% HCI AND the 30 HPI versions - not sure what the differences (if any) between the replica & original 30 HPI versions.

Thor VII

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a Kryss that is a mini version of that:

Blessed
Undead Slayer
50% HIt fireball
50% Hit lower defense
46% Hit stamina leech
44% Hit Mana Leech
35% Damage Increase
hi Manti,

really amazing also.

btw that wep it is ubws?

kind regards

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I may be in the minority, but i'd love to hear the specs on more of those items. Many there I've never heard of and am quite interested. Maybe just expound on a few of the more unique pieces Manti, please!!

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I may be in the minority, but i'd love to hear the specs on more of those items. Many there I've never heard of and am quite interested. Maybe just expound on a few of the more unique pieces Manti, please!!
errr ok ok, later I'll post the stats on these things :lick:

C

Chaosy

The sad part is I know the stats for most of those items Manti listed off-hand. :\

K

Kratos Aurion

Gladiator's Collar is by far the most useful item in game as far as MODs... Lt sash is up there as well since the slot it uses adds mods where no other item does.
I think Lights Rampart tops the glads collar just because it doesnt waste an armor slot for "potential" mods :lick:

S

Simon Francis

I think Lights Rampart tops the glads collar just because it doesnt waste an armor slot for "potential" mods :lick:

The 20dci shield is up there, but by far less useful pvp-wise, making it not a contender for the top power spot. Having that shield hand free for potions is critical.

Also Lt sash would be most valuable by that logic since no other sash slot in game gives useful mods or mods at all.

Chae23

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What would you guys PC the Light's Rampart at then? SC 20 DCI and nice res

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Glorious lady's shroud is insane and by far and away the best possible shroud.

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
10 phys 5 cold. The mods of ari + necro shroud. It looks exactly like shroud of ari.

R

RichDC

Kinda seems like a pointless shroud to me, id even rate the oak leaf above that...2 of the easiest resists to max!Id consider the free hp best, although ive never heard of manay in manticores list so maybe the shroud of baal

Manticore any chance you can post the mods of that list sometime??possibly with screenies?

Rotgut Willy

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
3. Butcher of Jhelom (Same stats as Crimson Cincture, you can wear over Crimson, full apron)
So you can wear this as well as a Crimson Cincture at the same time? That's sick. It must be extremely rare? I can't seem to find it listed anywhere.