• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Most deffencive abilety whit 2 skills?

G

If i want to be able to survive as good as possible in pvp. What skills should i go for?

Chiv + healing?

I

imported_Goron

bushido+resist spells.

Bush gives you defense and healability,
resist spells prevents paraganks.

My opinions.
-->(Siege Perilous)<--

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you have anatomy skill then Healing + Chiv

If you dont have anatomy then go with Chiv + Bushido

Otherwise if you REALLY want to survive, get some more skill points and go to enough chiv for remove curse, then pick up Bishido AND Healing and 4/6 casting. This way you can completely negate almost all debuffs and while you are standing still you can have 3 heals going as the same time (Close wound + Bandage + Confidence) while still having bandage and confidence on non-stop full run.

G

hehe... I like stealth + hiding.... strike when and where I like....

D

Death Adder

<blockquote><hr>

If i want to be able to survive as good as possible in pvp. What skills should i go for?

Chiv + healing?

[/ QUOTE ]Depends on playstyle. If you mostly solo PvP, your every template must include both Resist (to ward off para-ganks) and Ninjitsu (to give you some kind of option against Dismount). If you run with a group, though, you can get away with leaving one or both of these off.

I

imported_Lord GOD(GOD)

Any template with both resist spells and parry are about as defensive as you can get.

*I do not consider chivalry a defensive skill, nor bush on its own. Most of the reasons given thus far are about healing with those skills which is not quite the same as defence imo.*

Also my answer assumes you have 120 weapon skill of some sort, if you wern't considering melee defense already being at least equal to your opponents I would change my answer to wrestle/parry or wrestle/resist.

I

imported_Goron

<blockquote><hr>

hehe... I like stealth + hiding.... strike when and where I like....

[/ QUOTE ]
I take back my first post, this guy is right. Hide+stealth are the two most defensive skills in game. Add ninja and you are darn near unkillable.

F

Fayled Dhreams

heheheh
running ... BEFORE the fight starts

(ancient martial arts philosphy(you should have known that) don't be there when/where the harm is delivered)

Study Sun Tsu

knowlege is true power

See?
I take back my first post, this guy is right. Hide+stealth are the two most defensive skills in game. Add ninja and you are darn near unkillable.

running ... not being seen ...
'Tis all the vogue, now, In UO.

G

Almost impossible to fit all the skills involved with Bushido and Resist into a Template, considering Bushido has so many skills tied to it to be effective. Wep Skill/Tact/Anat/Healing/Bushido/Parry/Focus is basically all you got room for.

Can't use special moves without Tact. Bushido defense is worthless without Parry. Evasion requires Bushido/Parry/Tact/Anat. Healing is worthless without Anat.

Only way i can think of adding Resist into that Template is to drop Focus, which basically means you won't be able to regen Stam/Mana fast at all, so after getting hit a few times, you'll swing slow as hell, and after using a couple specials or Bushido spells, you'd be out of Mana for the entire fight.

"Evasion
Mana Cost: 10
Minimum Skill Needed: 60 (Also requires minimum 50 skill with the weapon being wielded.)
For a short duration after activating this ability, the Samurai can attempt to parry any attack (including attacks like dragon breath and lightning bolts). The chance to parry is increased by between 16-40% of the Samurai's normal chance to parry an attack, with a 10% bonus for Bushido above 100 AND both Tactics and Anatomy that are 100 or better.

The duration is 3-6 seconds, with a 2 second bonus for Bushido above 100 AND both Tactics and Anatomy that are 100 or better. Evasion can only be used once every 20 seconds."