• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Most Amusing posters of Siege

G

Here are my picks in no particular order
Wulf, Otto, and Beatrice

I say we get a list going then have a poll, the one with the most votes should be bestowed a special title.

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Prymal - Banned
Arden - Banned
Colin - Banned

Kind of sums it up really, having an actual sense of humour will get you banned

M

Mandolin

Wulf
Castor
Pappy Joe

many other runner ups.. the up and coming Kat SP comes to mind.. Spree for creativity... hmmm.. i'll be coming up with names all day..

M

MeMn0cH

<blockquote><hr>

Prymal - Banned
Arden - Banned
Colin - Banned

Kind of sums it up really, having an actual sense of humour will get you banned

[/ QUOTE ]

I second that list.

H

Hector of Europa

I'd say people who don't know when a joke has crossed a line, or when to stop, get banned.

Most amusing people on Siege... my vote would go in the direction of Wulf, with Skylark as a possible runner-up. (I can be bribed with muffins!)
I'd also like to vote for all the people who really do take this game too seriously, but I don't think mass votes are what Dola had in mind.

Least amusing person on Siege goes to that idiot guard who whacked me the last time the mirror exploit was pulled on me. Guards have no sense of humor.

R

Rykus

<blockquote><hr>

I'd say people who don't know when a joke has crossed a line, or when to stop, get banned.

[/ QUOTE ]

I second that comment.

T

Timothy_SP

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Or could it be they are not in the Moderator "in crowd"?

B

Beatrice Quill

My vote goes to Otto, but I'm biased.
I just found him telling our little boys not to be scared of all the new year's fireworks, it was just the angels having a bad case of hiccups.

HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYBODY!!!
(or at least, everybody that's already got there!)

Wulf2k

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Or could it be they are not in the Moderator "in crowd"?

[/ QUOTE ]
If we assume the "in crowd" is "every single poster that has yet to be banned", then yes, by definition, they are not a member of the "in crowd".

Edit: And thanks for all the votes folks. It warms the cawkles of my heart. As a reward, nobody gets stabbed tonight!

...Unless they get between me and the women/booze. Then it's just a matter of principle.

G

Current posters: Wulf &amp; Castor
Banned posters: Prymal, Asmodi

M

marichessy

My votes go to Wulf and Castor. They always make me laugh, even when I am having a bad day. Thanks guys!

S

Saturos

I would have to go with Tigsalot (back when he still posted a lot) and possibly Pappy Joe

P

Pappy Joe

I gotta admit, Wulf kicks ass.

I second the Tigsalot notion, though. I miss the random Willy Wonka image replies.

I

Ibichi_Wakayama

My picks are Wulfie and Castor they both make me sit here and laugh.

G

It warms me heart that you all missed my twisted Wonka replies that just come out from left field and make you tingle a little inside...(espeically if you got a bondage fantasy with them lil' oompa loompas...not that I would know anything about that)

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
damnit tigs, stop doing that!!
I thought this was a new thread until I read my own reply!! But since we are digging this up, I would like to add tilly to the list.