• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Most active Korean shard

Anal_Ferret

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Arirang or the other one?

found a lot of ppl on mugen when created a char there. but do not see anyone on Arirang.

Its a pity, korean siege was cloed.. but what prodo-shard should i choose?

LittleSkyWalker

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Arirang and Balhae is the only active korean shard.
Baekdu was the Siege-rule korean shard closed long time ago..

Btw, Mugen is Japan shard.. the 'only' different between Mugen and Siege is.. Mugen with trammel land but with siege-rule apply.

Sara1

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Might depend on when you play. I live in the central part of the US and play day and night. lol There are several of us Americans on Balhae. We are active. There seems to be a nice crowd of locals who play during my night. Most are nice. If you don't have a very good ping, I would suggest that you not come here to PvP, though. There are some super elven/human chars there that seem more GM than actual players. We can never compete, even. If that's not what you are looking for, though, it's a wonderful shard. There is a lot of farming going on there, but they don't bother me. Hope you find the shard that you fit into well.

G

Gladius

Might depend on when you play. I live in the central part of the US and play day and night. lol There are several of us Americans on Balhae. We are active. There seems to be a nice crowd of locals who play during my night. Most are nice. If you don't have a very good ping, I would suggest that you not come here to PvP, though. There are some super elven/human chars there that seem more GM than actual players. We can never compete, even. If that's not what you are looking for, though, it's a wonderful shard. There is a lot of farming going on there, but they don't bother me. Hope you find the shard that you fit into well.
Hello Sara1

Looking forward to connect with you folks on Balhae.

Perhaps we can do peerless hunts or even spawn together.

Right now I am setting up a vendor outlet called the Crimson Cross North of Luna hope to meet you there soon we will be dropping runes at the bank when all is ready.

-G-