• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mosaic tile set

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Does anyone have a picture of the mosaic tile set that came with the 2016 Holiday gift token?
Or if you know of a public house that has it? Shard and location.

Thanks.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
When you choose them you get one of 2 sets. You can arrange them in different ways. I'll show the 2 basic configurations when I get home if others have not.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Interesting.
Alright, thank you guys for the help.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I saw a pic of someones house that used the mosaic tiles and they had a really neat design. I can't find it...

Creative minds can make some cool designs with them.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
You probably got excited over the sand/snow and grass tiles and didn't even see the mosaic ones ;)

1634215960537.png

I'm glad I saved the tokens because all of my sand/snow and grass tiles are sitting in a bag collecting dust lol.

Would love to see others take on the mosaic tiles...personally not my thing but they are pretty.

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Tjalle you can have my set for free. I came across these recently by cleaning stuff out and have no use for them. I live on Chesapeake .

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Do they cost lock downs or are they like carpet/goza mats?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yup they count as lock downs. Just like the other tiles in that token. Like lava and swamp also.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Tjalle you can have my set for free. I came across these recently by cleaning stuff out and have no use for them. I live on Chesapeake .
Thanks but I play on Siege Perilous. Also, I have a few of the tokens so if I find a way to use them I´m set.
But again, thanks for the kind offer. :thumbup1: