• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mortal bug :?

• Thread starter Inquisitor [AK]
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

Inquisitor [AK]

hi i noticed that to me and others
that when i do mortal that it actually sometimes doesnt work
i hit the enemy with it get the msg that it was succesfull, i loose mana, he looses hp
but no yellow bar and he can heal right after i did the mortal
anybody noticed when does that happen and why? is it a bug or intended?
details plx
and maybe a bugffix asap

oo ye nerf GDs

Violence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I love questions, so I'll answer as best as I can even though I detest Zerg archer guilds.

1. Enchanted Apples. KR client allows you to put them on a hotkey so the target might be eating them the same second Mortal Lands. For the 2D client it could be a script or fast reflexes, choose what you like.

2. There might have a been a silent change adding a chance for the Mortal Wound to be used, just like there's a chance based on Bushido for Nerve Strike.

3. It is indeed a bug. Although that one I've yet to experience while I'm being ganged by 4-5 archers with Dismount, Mortal, Double Shot and Moving Shot.

Since you say you actually see the message that the special move was executed succesfully I would report it as a bug.

*EDIT* And a 4th possibility of course, someone casting Remove Curse on them or they're doing it themselves with FC/FCR at max and you missing the visual/audio of it during battle.

I

Inquisitor [AK]

i solo most of the time
and it is defo not removed by apple or remove curse cos i neither get the sound nort the grafic or is the opponent casting something
also it sometimes happend up to 3 times in a row wich can be very very annoying
devs PLZ fix this

G

GL_Seller

I think its just like the parablow shot. You cant go back to back with them, if you try to para twice it says they resist it takes your mana and they dont stop. I think mortal is the same way. You should be able to toss another special in there or a normal hit and then mortal again.

Cadderly

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've had this happen a couple times. Usually they are mortalled but it doesn't show on the health bar on my screen but it shows on there screen. Sorta like if you mortal a person and poison them the bar will sometimes stay yellow instead of switching to green after the mortal has worn off.

I

Inquisitor [AK]

well aint that bad if they r really mortalled
i didnt check if they heal after that "bug"
anybody else knows more?