• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

MORNIN

iLLegal Means

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good afternoon... hehehe.... Hey, the new season of "the walking dead" starts tonight..... WOOT!!!

iLLegal Means

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
woot... they are calling for 12 inches of snow here... so that means we will either get none or 3 feet... not sure how to speak meteorology yet.

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
LAUFS
BEEES -9 HERE AT 7AM MORNING ALT

Last edited:

iLLegal Means

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok.... they are calling for snow... went by Wal-Mart this morning when I got off work... EVERY loaf of bread is gone... do you realize how much bread Wally's world stocks daily and they are already sold out... OMG... what am I going to do? It's going to snow and I don't have bread.

iLLegal Means

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok... for those who's wondering... so far we have 9 inches of snow (not counting the drifts)... and a half inch of ice and sleet... and it's not over ... some more ice is on the way... I knew I should have shot that groundhog.

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
MORNINGS ALT
*STRETCHES* HEARS OLD BONES POP
SWEEPS GOOS LAST NIT