• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

MORNIN

Flair

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Your Welcome Mr Goblin. You'll need them for tonight. We are protesting the wrongful imprisionment of governor Lew.

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
YERG WAY TOOS EARLY. WHYS YOOS WAKEY MEES UP?
MUSTA BEES DEM DANG SHEEPS?

Lady Khaleesi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Yous wokie me up!!! Da sheeps bees sweepin in the stables.. Ask Marmorie! She's been sheepsitting lately!

Flair .. no feedin dose donuts to her!! I's gotz my eyes on yous!!!

Lady Khaleesi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Oh noes!!! It's dat pesky "wolf's" fault! *points to flair* Flair, Ozog is in training for da biggie fight Sat night! No more donutz!!!!!! Hees bees Vesper's champion!

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
morning alt
meees noseie beees stuffed

Last edited:

Lady Khaleesi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Awwws!! Meees back is still hurtins!!! Wees a pair! Yoos gotta get better for da fite Sat night... Take nappie!!!!
*covers da sweet goblin wit a warm blanket and soothing scent of nightshade to give good sweeps*

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
YERG MEEES NEEEDS NAPPIES
BEEES BAD YOOOS BACK HURTIN, MEBE SOAKIN INA YOOS NEW TUB HELPS?

Last edited:

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Pssst Ozog...... (Good Morning) Im thinking we can gate straight from the arena to Blackthornes Castle tonight.If we all dress up as Goblins we can sneak around the castle and leave our presents (Muhahahaha) for the King.
I will advertise before the event and bring goblin clothing with me.