• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

MORNIN

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Hey! I was born in '78 too! When I substitute at the high school the students think it's absolutely crazy that I was born in the 70s. I think it's crazy that most of them were born AFTER the 90's.

Oh, and happy morning chessy!

Human rights do NOT, i repeat, do NOT apply to goblins and their kind. I shall be attempting to steal ice cream today. Any shops in fel?

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Hey! I was born in '78 too! When I substitute at the high school the students think it's absolutely crazy that I was born in the 70s. I think it's crazy that most of them were born AFTER the 90's.

Oh, and happy morning chessy!

Human rights do NOT, i repeat, do NOT apply to goblins and their kind. I shall be attempting to steal ice cream today. Any shops in fel?
:eek: Icky would just give you some if you ask.

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Now that it's light outside, I'll try this again. Good Morning! :)

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Speaking of cats, I've had a somewhat unusual morning.

There was a closed bag of catnip sitting on my computer desk last night. This morning I noticed scatterings of catnip next to my laptop, but the bag was missing. I knew the dog hadn't gotten into it (he's not as smart as the cats and he doesn't like catnip). Anyway, after searching all the rooms and peering under furniture, I went back to the desk, thoroughly puzzled. That's when I finally found it, open but relatively intact, tucked behind the old monitor I'm no longer using. I swear one of the cats purposely hid it there, but I'll never get a confession. Guess I'd better keep the catnip in the cupboard from now on.

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
didn't they used to make ex-lax chocolates?

hmmm... maybe that's why goblinz are always peeing and pooping everywhere?