• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

MORNIN

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Yay! Seben bees mees luckie number! Goos morning! :)

~ Icky Rotblossom ~

Ashlynn_L

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On this page we might stumble across the GOBLIN WITH SEVENTY ARMS. That's a lot of arms.

Speranza

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Morning! I didn't do anything productive last night and now it's morning, i could use some coffee :pint:and about an extra 4 hours of playtime.

Ashlynn_L

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nothing is really changed then. It's more like getting a formal diagnosis.

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Hmmm... it's evening. And I'm quite sure goblins can count to (or even past) 70... Icky counted out exactly 70 pieces of cave fungus and left them, numbered, in a picnic basket with a note for me to take them to Ashlynn. How odd. I wonder what they're for.

~ Lucy Little ~

Last edited:

Speranza

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Morning Chessy! It's another beautiful day, and my Magincia plants are doing so nice today!

Ashlynn_L

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Morning. *animates the corpses of 70 dead goblins to labour on the mushroom farm*

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Good morning again Chespeake! :)

By the way, I'm headed out of town tomorrow, be back next Thursday. And then the xshards to Chessie will begin again - still have Sakura, Wakoku, Asuka, Izumo, Hokuto, GL, Pacific, Catskills, Europa, Mizuho, and Atlantic to bring back home. So now you have time to get your bags packed (and hopefully, not packie'd :p)

Brian

Speranza

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Morning, I get to work this weekend because the local cat rescue can eat a whole bag of ducks..... :gun:

Ashlynn_L

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think he means to use a different vowel. I'm not sure. If he used the word cocks instead then it could still be poultry or... you know. The word is dual use. It's great.

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Goos mornin... *looks for ducks... doesn't see any* :confused:

~ Icky Rotblossom ~

Speranza

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
MORNING! Today I get to walk a dog that isn't mine, do some work, and then write a book! But my book writing machine says it has 7 hours of downloads left......

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
MORNING! Today I get to walk a dog that isn't mine, do some work, and then write a book! But my book writing machine says it has 7 hours of downloads left......
meees gots birftdaze party layers, fer a 5 yrs old an himz friends..........*runs an hides*