• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

MORNIN

Ashlynn_L

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Defleshing is the act of removing all flesh and sinew from bone. It was common as part of the burial customs of some paleolithic peoples. It helps to have a decent set of tools to do it with. =P

I hear some people with an interest in anatomy do it. As do some necromancers but that is only rumour.

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
MORNING CHESSY PAGE 4 HOOO RAH

WATCH OUT FER DA PAGE 4 GHOST

Last edited:

Ashlynn_L

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't think we have ghosts on this thread. Instead we have beasts with a number of bodily features multiplied by the page number. On this page I believe it is the beast with forty mouths.

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I don't think we have ghosts on this thread. Instead we have beasts with a number of bodily features multiplied by the page number. On this page I believe it is the beast with forty mouths.
oh noes

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Mornin! Wher didz da ghosties goes? :eyes:

~ Icky Rotblossom ~

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Do you live in a palm tree-rich area? Do palm trees bend easily?

We should have a palm tree draw-off. Everyone should draw a palm tree and post it in this thread.
Dere bees plentys ub palm treez inz Florida! When dey gits big, tho, dey bees hards ta bends (ceptin fer hurricanes).

Wees allz noes dat yoos kin draws betters den da res ub usins, Ashlynn. :)

~ Icky Rotblossom ~

Ashlynn_L

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hurricanes can bend most things though! The closest tree to me is the ash tree in my garden. Yes, ASH tree. =P

Anyway, it doesn't matter who draws the best. I just want to see silly drawings of Palm Trees. I was thinking of drawing a palm tree reaper.

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Hurricanes can bend most things though! The closest tree to me is the ash tree in my garden. Yes, ASH tree. =P

Anyway, it doesn't matter who draws the best. I just want to see silly drawings of Palm Trees. I was thinking of drawing a palm tree reaper.
Ash treez bees nicey.

Hmmm... Maybees mees willz tries ta draw a palm tree abter allz.

~ Icky Rotblossom ~

Ashlynn_L

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I look forward to seeing your tree. Everyone else needs to do one too! Use MSPaint or a pencil or whatever. You know you want to.

Also the Times won a totally 100% authentic award today. I wrote an article about it! That is why I haven't done my tree yet.

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I look forward to seeing your tree. Everyone else needs to do one too! Use MSPaint or a pencil or whatever. You know you want to.

Also the Times won a totally 100% authentic award today. I wrote an article about it! That is why I haven't done my tree yet.
Ohhhhh! Dat bees a wunderfuls award! Yay fer da Timez!

~ Icky Rotblossom ~

Ashlynn_L

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thankyou, Icky! That is a wonderful tree! I may have to give you a gold star the next time I see you.

Surely that means others can do one!?

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Comes onz eberybuddie! Iffin yoos drawz a palm tree yoos kin gits a golds star twos! :)

~ Icky Rotblossom ~

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Yay! Girkle :)

Scabby

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Your Palm-reaper looks a little drunk. I think it has has a little too much coconut liquor.
*whispers* Dont tellz enybuddie, butz sumbuddie toldz mee dat tree spended two muches times inz a Napa-Sonoma winery.

~ Icky Rotblossom ~

Ashlynn_L

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Given the size of a tree, it must be some good wine if it can get a reaper drunk. Where is this winery?

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Given the size of a tree, it must be some good wine if it can get a reaper drunk. Where is this winery?
Dey sez da winery bees inz a place called Kaliforneeyay. Dey grows lotz ub grapes dere.

~ Icky Rotblossom ~

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
CANTS GET BACK TO SWEEPS. AGIN...BOOO
SOS GOOOS MORNING
OZOG:sad3:

MEEES COUNTIN FLOWERS ONA DA WALL

PLAYING SOLITARE TIL DAWN WIF A DECK OB 51

SMOKIN CIGARETTES WATCHIN CAPT KANGAROO

Last edited:

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
CANTS GET BACK TO SWEEPS. AGIN...BOOO
SOS GOOOS MORNING
OZOG:sad3:

MEEES COUNTIN FLOWERS ONA DA WALL

PLAYING SOLITARE TIL DAWN WIF A DECK OB 51

SMOKIN CIGARETTES WATCHIN CAPT KANGAROO
Yoos shud hab calledz mees, Ozog. Mees wud hab watcheds Capt. Kangaroo wit yoos! :hug:

~ Icky Rotblossom ~